Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,371
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Not necessarily as a starter just depth. Our OL would stay the way it is now but if a T goes down Clifton can be the depth instead of two young guys.
    Clifton wouldn't come in to be depth.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Clifton wouldn't come in to be depth.
    Agreed.. Plus this will be a better time if we were to bring him in, because a fresh Clifton is pretty damn good.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    19,357
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Clifton wouldn't come in to be depth.
    So sitting at home on his couch is better then coming in and playing for a team that has a chance at a super bowl? Not to mention our LT isn't the greatest so he has a chance to be a starter anyways. Plus he would be a vet for our younger T's.

    Not saying i disagree with what you said but i would think he would be coming into a good situation and he can make some extra cash while playing for a team that has a decent shot at the super bowl
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji



  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,401
    vCash
    500
    But like the article said can his body take it anymore. You have to admit he broke down pretty bad last year

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,376
    vCash
    1500
    Rodgers wants someone he can trust and having his RT go down and his blindside being an unkown to him, why wouldnt he question?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,876
    vCash
    1500
    Didn't Tausher come back off the couch in '09 during the Barbre fiasco? He was fairly effective for a while... it wouldn't hurt to kick the tires on Clifton if he wants to play.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    913
    vCash
    1500
    Chad no knees Clifton, no thanks

    Dude absolutely blew his last season here, how people actually want him back is mind boggling to me

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,376
    vCash
    1500
    Because we are at the towards the end of the season and he will actually be fresh.. Just my opinion thougj.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    334
    vCash
    1500
    I think Lang with do just fine and EDS is solid enough to play guard. Chad Clifton has probably had twice as many surgeries as I've had cavities and hes old. He is DONE.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,863
    vCash
    1500
    I think Lang and EDS will be fine. My only concern is if someone else goes down. We got Barclay and Van Rotten backing them up. I don't feel comfortable there.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I think Lang and EDS will be fine. My only concern is if someone else goes down. We got Barclay and Van Rotten backing them up. I don't feel comfortable there.
    My sentiments exactly.. I feel we should bring him in and get ready just in case.. It couldnt hurt

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    855
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    My sentiments exactly.. I feel we should bring him in and get ready just in case.. It couldnt hurt
    Not worth the panic for a guy that would last 2 quarters at most. And that's while getting blinded by yellow flags thrown at his face.

    Even in this game... if someone is having trouble they'll just park Kuhn behind or Crabtree on the side of the guy.

    The DT are the worrysome gents in this game... Aaron can roll away and out of trouble if he needs to. It's someone like Julius Peppers against the next injury that would be an issue.



    Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT


    Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vbjunkie View Post
    Not worth the panic for a guy that would last 2 quarters at most. And that's while getting blinded by yellow flags thrown at his face.

    Even in this game... if someone is having trouble they'll just park Kuhn behind or Crabtree on the side of the guy.

    The DT are the worrysome gents in this game... Aaron can roll away and out of trouble if he needs to. It's someone like Julius Peppers against the next injury that would be an issue.
    Chad broke down over time.. I think hed be good, but thats just me.. He can pass protect no doubt.. Newhouse has held his own though and I suspect with the bye he will get better.. Having Cliff as a backup wouldnt be bad.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    913
    vCash
    1500
    Clifton will actually be fresh?

    Wtf is that a serious statement?

    Fresh off the couch? Fresh off knee surgery? What the hell kind of fresh are you talking about

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,371
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    Clifton will actually be fresh?

    Wtf is that a serious statement?

    Fresh off the couch? Fresh off knee surgery? What the hell kind of fresh are you talking about
    Chad's probably worse than the UDFAs we have RIGHT NOW.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •