Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Not necessarily as a starter just depth. Our OL would stay the way it is now but if a T goes down Clifton can be the depth instead of two young guys.
    Clifton wouldn't come in to be depth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Agreed.. Plus this will be a better time if we were to bring him in, because a fresh Clifton is pretty damn good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    So sitting at home on his couch is better then coming in and playing for a team that has a chance at a super bowl? Not to mention our LT isn't the greatest so he has a chance to be a starter anyways. Plus he would be a vet for our younger T's.

Not saying i disagree with what you said but i would think he would be coming into a good situation and he can make some extra cash while playing for a team that has a decent shot at the super bowl
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    But like the article said can his body take it anymore. You have to admit he broke down pretty bad last year

vCash
    Rodgers wants someone he can trust and having his RT go down and his blindside being an unkown to him, why wouldnt he question?

vCash
    Didn't Tausher come back off the couch in '09 during the Barbre fiasco? He was fairly effective for a while... it wouldn't hurt to kick the tires on Clifton if he wants to play.

vCash
    Chad no knees Clifton, no thanks

Dude absolutely blew his last season here, how people actually want him back is mind boggling to me

vCash
    Because we are at the towards the end of the season and he will actually be fresh.. Just my opinion thougj.

vCash
    I think Lang with do just fine and EDS is solid enough to play guard. Chad Clifton has probably had twice as many surgeries as I've had cavities and hes old. He is DONE.

vCash
    I think Lang and EDS will be fine. My only concern is if someone else goes down. We got Barclay and Van Rotten backing them up. I don't feel comfortable there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I think Lang and EDS will be fine. My only concern is if someone else goes down. We got Barclay and Van Rotten backing them up. I don't feel comfortable there.
    My sentiments exactly.. I feel we should bring him in and get ready just in case.. It couldnt hurt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    My sentiments exactly.. I feel we should bring him in and get ready just in case.. It couldnt hurt
    Not worth the panic for a guy that would last 2 quarters at most. And that's while getting blinded by yellow flags thrown at his face.

Even in this game... if someone is having trouble they'll just park Kuhn behind or Crabtree on the side of the guy.

The DT are the worrysome gents in this game... Aaron can roll away and out of trouble if he needs to. It's someone like Julius Peppers against the next injury that would be an issue.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vbjunkie View Post
    Not worth the panic for a guy that would last 2 quarters at most. And that's while getting blinded by yellow flags thrown at his face.

Even in this game... if someone is having trouble they'll just park Kuhn behind or Crabtree on the side of the guy.

The DT are the worrysome gents in this game... Aaron can roll away and out of trouble if he needs to. It's someone like Julius Peppers against the next injury that would be an issue.
    Chad broke down over time.. I think hed be good, but thats just me.. He can pass protect no doubt.. Newhouse has held his own though and I suspect with the bye he will get better.. Having Cliff as a backup wouldnt be bad.

vCash
    Clifton will actually be fresh?

Wtf is that a serious statement?

Fresh off the couch? Fresh off knee surgery? What the hell kind of fresh are you talking about

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    Clifton will actually be fresh?

Wtf is that a serious statement?

Fresh off the couch? Fresh off knee surgery? What the hell kind of fresh are you talking about
    Chad's probably worse than the UDFAs we have RIGHT NOW.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast