Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Round 2 possibilities

Round 2 opponent possibilities

Ok guys so we still have some series waiting to be wrapped up. Which I must add its nice getting a bit of rest in here. Hopefully game 6 was something for Bryz to build on moving forward.

(3)Fla vs (6)Nj - 3-2

(7)Ott vs (1)NYR - 3-2

(8)Wash vs (2)Bos - 3-3

Those are the remaining Eastern Conference games and series to date.

We were/are the #5 seed. So as per the rules which we all know(or maybe we dont) the highest remaining conference seed will play against the lowest remaining seed.

So to give some of you that dont understand how teams face teams that would advance I will show you. Lets just assume for giggles that Fla wins, Ott wins and Wash can pull it off (best case scenario for us) this will be round 2.

(3)Fla vs (8)Ott
    (5)Phi vs (7)Wash

If Boston wins

(2)Bos vs (8)Ott
    (3)Fla vs (5)Phil

Theres too many scenarios to draw up right now. Basically if you are a Flyers fan this is what you need to know.

Flyers will matchup well vs any of the following remaining teams
    - Fla - NJ - Ott - Wash
    We do not want to see
    - NYR - Bos

So again basically if you are a Flyers fan you will be rooting for Ott and Wash at the very least. Some would say thats a bisch move, wouldnt you want to go up against the best and beat the best? To that I say the best team wins in a 7game series and sorry if the chips dont fall your way. And last time we saw this amazing hockey city lift up a cup most of us on here were not even BORN then. We are far overdue and this is what this city needs. LETS GO FLYERS!!! Ill take it anyway I can.

Heres to a great win and series with Pitts and moving forward lets all get healthy and I am knocking on wood here but the stars could allign for us. If Ott, Wash win we could have a very nice road and a great chance at a Stanley apperance. Heres wishing for the best!!

Who would you like to win?

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Ottawa played us really well outside of the first meeting with them. Not that I'm afraid of them, I'd just rather face Washington, New Jersey or Florida.

Ideally, Florida, Washington and Ottawa win their series.

Florida vs Ottawa
    Philadelphia vs Washington

As well as Holtby is playing, I just don't think the Flyers will have as much trouble scoring against him as Boston has.

vCash
    Last time I said who I didn't want to face in the playoffs, it was me saying I didn't want the Phils to face the Giants in the NLCS a few years back. We all know how that ended, so I'm going to refrain from saying who I don't want the Flyers to play.

I'll leave it at this: if the Flyers can sustain how they played in Game 6, and get healthy, I have great confidence in this team.

vCash
    I want to see the Sens or the Panthers in round two... anyone but the Bruins or the Rangers please.. Rooting for the Sens and the Caps right now

vCash
    I'm the biggest OTTAWA and WASHINGTON fan this week....after this week....I could care less about their squads...

vCash
    Interesting fact I read on twitter the other day: if the Caps advance along with all the teams currently leading their series, the Flyers will be the only franchise of the eight left standing that have won a Cup in their history.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    ^^^ WOAH... that weird lol

vCash
    Crazy how the two Cup favorites have been knocked out in Vancouver and Pittsburgh. If Boston the defending champs and the Rags get bounced out then it is really wide open and you'd have to consider the Flyers the "favorite". But we have seen how the favorites have done so far in these playoffs it's been as crazy and physical a 1st round as I can remember.

vCash
    Anyone but NYR.

Regardless of their record against Boston, they dont look like the same team. The look inconsistant to me and Thomas has looked a bit off. With that being said, if i had the choice id rather play any of the rest. Im a big time Sens fan tonight.

vCash
    Sens were up 1 - 0 and now down 2-1 refs been calling some pretty crappy calls if i was a sens fan i would be pissed lol

vCash
    Sadly, it looks like we may not get a Boston or New York upset anymore.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    i know....very upsetting so stupid damn you Sens.....3-1 now series will be all tied

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    i know....very upsetting so stupid damn you Sens.....3-1 now series will be all tied
    The series was never 3-1. The Sens were down 2 games to 1 and won two straight to go up 3-2. Now the series is tied.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy553 View Post
    The series was never 3-1. The Sens were down 2 games to 1 and won two straight to go up 3-2. Now the series is tied.
    i think he was commenting on the score at that time in the game.

anyway, i didn't know if it was "thread worthy", so i'm just gonna include it in here

Sam Carchidi ‏ @BroadStBull
    Homer not nominated as exec of year. Great injustice. #Flyers

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!

vCash
    I want at least one of them to lose though. Preferably NY.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast