Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    If we move Martin what are the chances of getting Suter and Praise? Im not sure of our cap sitaution
    money wise good depending on what malkin and sid resign for if they want to come here it could happen
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    that would make Shero look godly lol i would be happy with 1 though and Sid and Geno looked up for the rest of there careers

vCash
    Ryan Suter - D - Predators
    The Penguins are "looking into" trading for Ryan Suter's rights, according to Rob Rossi of the Pittsburgh-Tribune Review.
    General manager Ray Shero has been all over the map Friday night. First, he sends Jordan Staal to the Hurricanes in a draft-day blockbuster, then rumors surface that Pittsburgh will pursue Zach Parise if the Devils can't lock him up. The Penguins are also said to be shopping defenseman Paul Martin, who is due to make $5 million, so that would free up cap space in addition to the Staal move. Up to this point, the Predators haven't seemed willing to move Suter's rights, but perhaps an enticing package could make them change their minds.
    rotoworld

Wow what a day. We went from "nothing is going to happen" to trading Staal and Michalek and now being interested in Parise, Suter and Yandle. I'm liking this.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    If we trade Martin, we will be in on both Suter and Parise. Now, probably just Suter and probably a winger (Whitney?)

vCash
    Instead of trading for Ryan Suter's rights why not go after Weber instead. I am more a fan of Weber than Suter. Suter has made it known he wants to stay in the Western Conference. But I love the salary dump that Shero did on draft day. Lemieux and him have a plan in mind and Shero is going to be really aggressive on July 1. Parise, Schultz, Penner, Moen, Weber (via trade for his rights and then sign him)
    When it came to our pick at #8 I was kind of shocked. But I'm thinking they werent expecting Maata to still be available at #22. Which is even more surprising. But GREAT day for the Penguins! Shero doesnt disappoint again.

vCash
    Pens deal for Yandle is very close. Maybe Martin will be going to the Coyotes, he could be great in a defensive system

vCash
    WOW please dont tease me like this! That would be HUUUUUUUUUUGE!!! Make it happen Shero!

vCash
    yandle be great need stay at home d tough any word of blueger kid we got i 2nd round
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    I'm going off of Rossi and 5 others on twitter

vCash
    Well he went to the same high school as Crosby and ALOT of NHLers. Parise, Toews, Okposo, Jack Johnson to name a few. From his high school numbers he is a goal scorer. He is young so we might be able to convert him into a Winger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionPenguin24 View Post
    Well he went to the same high school as Crosby and ALOT of NHLers. Parise, Toews, Okposo, Jack Johnson to name a few. From his high school numbers he is a goal scorer. He is young so we might be able to convert him into a Winger.
    he is 17 that is young and at least two three years away at the minimum so who knows
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    a center in oskar sundqvuist and a goalie in matt murray
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    I have heard that the buzz was Pittsburgh was talking with Minnesota possibly to unload Martin, and Nashville. If we get rid of Martin and trade for Suter or Webers rights....I would be the happiest man ever I prefer Weber in all honesty. Also some are believing with the money Penguins are saving, they may make a run at a superstar player such as Parise this offseason pending on how much Sid signs an extension for. This is believed because Penguins need someone if Sid gets hurt again to anchor the first or second lines who is a superstar.

vCash
    I want yandle

vCash
    saying on nhl network yandle been pulled of table might not be traded now
    crap whats is my name

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast