Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    I've never loved Doughty, but I have never really disliked him either. Now I kind of just don't like him at all. I also pretty much hate Dustin Brown at this point. Never really liked him either. He's a ***** though.
    Yeah for someone so tough, Dustin Brown is a little *****.
    Really? I thought he made Kesler look like someone's baby sister.

vCash
    Little ***** = my version of douche bag. He's a great player, but he's a ****ing douche.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Really? I thought he made Kesler look like someone's baby sister.
    At least Kesler scored 40 at one point He's a better goal scorer and player, even though everyone will say otherwise because of the cup run now.

Little ***** = my version of douche bag. He's a great player, but he's a ****ing douche.
    He just looks like a major douche too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Why? I would take either of those guys on our team over the equivalents on our roster. Any day.
    Agreed. I was sad when LA took Brown off the block (if he was even on it).
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Agreed. I was sad when LA took Brown off the block (if he was even on it).
    For sure, he would have been a great fit on our team. 1st or 2nd line, would have loved that. I guess we have Raymond though?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    For sure, he would have been a great fit on our team. 1st or 2nd line, would have loved that. I guess we have Raymond though?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Gagne is one of my all time favorites. He's broken down but for much of his career he was so potent scoring. When he stays healthy he is an amazing player. I was so happy for him. For all his bad rap I was happy for Mike Richards as well as Kopitar. Quick is a beast also. GO WILLIE MITCHELL!

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Canucks re-sign Aaron VolpattiFriday, 15.06.2012 / 1:40 PM / News Vancouver Canucks

CommentPrint
    Volpatti
    Vancouver, B.C. - Vancouver Canucks President and General Manager Mike Gillis announced today that forward Aaron Volpatti has been re-signed to a one-year contract.

Volpatti, 27, recorded a goal, 37 penalty minutes and 61 hits in 23 games with Vancouver in 2011.12. In 38 NHL games, all with Vancouver, the 6’1”, 185 lbs. forward has recorded three points (2-1-3), 97 hits and 53 penalty minutes.

Before joining Vancouver, he skated in 61 AHL games with the Manitoba Moose, recording 13 points (3-10-13) and 91 penalty minutes. Prior to playing professional hockey, the 6’1”, 185 lbs. forward played four years with Brown University, serving as captain in his senior year. He registered 62 points (32-30-62) and 236 penalty minutes in 123 career college games.

The Revelstoke, BC, native was originally signed by Vancouver as a free agent on March 22, 2010.
    Link:http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=634863
    Nothing important here. A fourth liner. Blah.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    plan the parade route.

<3

vCash
    Lulongo won't be going to tampa.

<3

vCash
    Luongo to Tornto is going to happen. I see it coming. Just a few weeks away.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    What could we get for Kassian? We all know AV will be using him on the 4th line next year but I think that will just stunt his development. AHL is probably best for him, but Gillis would want him on the NHL team so the Hodgson team doesn't look worse than it actually is. We should trade Kassian for a NHL ready player... probably a Veteran.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    Nothing important here. A fourth liner. Blah.
    Are you kidding? This is Mike's big off-season move.

vCash
    Luongo to Tornto is going to happen. I see it coming. Just a few weeks away.
    You may be right there. Damn, I don't want any of their players. This year's first rounder yes, but we're not getting that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    What could we get for Kassian? We all know AV will be using him on the 4th line next year but I think that will just stunt his development. AHL is probably best for him, but Gillis would want him on the NHL team so the Hodgson team doesn't look worse than it actually is. We should trade Kassian for a NHL ready player... probably a Veteran.
    I think he'll be a 4th liner for a while with some shots at playing on the top 2 lines.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast