Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Kings won the cup. I'm so bitter right now. We have to win next year. We have to.

It's tough seeing living in LA and seeing people happy. ugh.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Good for Willie Mitchell.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I admire what they did and how they dominated but I'll never like the style of shutdown hockey. Great though to see players like Mitchell and Gagne hoist the Cup. Notice they got the Cup handed to them first as a sign of respect. I also liked seeing Hextall smiling since he is such a notorious badass from his goalie days in Philly. Great to see him finally hold up a Cup. And things like Sutter and Stevens (once enemies) celebrating together, Hrudey on HNIC talking about how much it meant to be part of building hockey in California, etc, etc. There was something special about the celebration that you just don't usually see. It had something extra. Even though I didn't like the hockey, I liked seeing the breakthrough for the Kings organization, if that makes sense.

vCash
    Mitchell and Gags were the only two players I was truly happy for. Two of my faves. Well deserved for them. I kind of hated seeing Doughty lift the Cup. There's just something I don't like about him, and I have no clue what it is.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Mitchell and Gags were the only two players I was truly happy for. Two of my faves. Well deserved for them. I kind of hated seeing Doughty lift the Cup. There's just something I don't like about him, and I have no clue what it is.
    Did you feel like this before? I never had a problem with him, but after this cup run I just can't stand him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Did you feel like this before? I never had a problem with him, but after this cup run I just can't stand him.
    Funny I've always felt the same way about Jay Onrait. lol. What is he doing in your sig??!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Funny I've always felt the same way about Jay Onrait. lol. What is he doing in your sig??!!
    The man is a living legend Ink!

vCash
    It's called envy.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    The man is a living legend Ink!
    carson you have gone to the dark side.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    It's called envy.
    No, he's just a douchebag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    carson you have gone to the dark side.
    Come on?! Who's better than Onrait and O'Toole?

vCash
    No, he's just a douchebag.
    A dbag that you would love to have on your team.

<3

vCash
    I've never loved Doughty, but I have never really disliked him either. Now I kind of just don't like him at all. I also pretty much hate Dustin Brown at this point. Never really liked him either. He's a ***** though.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I've never loved Doughty, but I have never really disliked him either. Now I kind of just don't like him at all. I also pretty much hate Dustin Brown at this point. Never really liked him either. He's a ***** though.
    Why? I would take either of those guys on our team over the equivalents on our roster. Any day.

vCash
    Yeah for someone so tough, Dustin Brown is a little *****.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast