Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^That is awesome. And just gets me more fired up for Hoosier Hysteria this weekend.

Where my UNC fans at, how was Late Night with Roy??

Also Xavier Rathan-Mayes, no.25 on rivals, committed to FSU today. Was down to UConn and Illinois too.

#iubb

vCash
    Wayne Selden to Kansas.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/wayne-selden-to-kansas/

Great get. As a big Syracuse guy I was hoping for him but congrats to KU for this committment. He's a legitimate SF.

vCash
    Marcus Lee, no.15 PF/C on rivals to Kentucky.

The only good thing I get out of this is now Julius Randle may have less interest in going there if Lee is already taking up space down low

#iubb

vCash
    5 star SF/PF Noah Vonleh made a final 6 list. Syracuse, Indiana, Ohio State, UNC, UConn, and Georgetown.

He set a visit for Syracuse on the weekend of Nov. 2nd (unofficial), and IU for the following weekend (official). OSU and Georgetown are still being worked out, but I didn't see anything regarding UNC or UConn.

It's been rumored that IU and 'Cuse are the front-runners for his services, and his coach even said that despite wanting to see the possibilities, Noah may opt to make a decision in mid-November.

#iubb

vCash
    ^ was hoping UNC was higher on his list.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    That wasn't a particular order, should've made that known. But from what I've seen/read, IU and Syracuse are the front-runners with UNC and Georgetown in the latter group.

Tonight was our "midnight madness" event, Hoosier Hysteria. Pretty fun time, I was able to meet 2013 guys Stanford Robinson and Troy Williams. Stan already committed but Troy is still un-committed. Both are really cool dudes, would love to see Troy.

BeeJay Anya was also in attendance, multiple times the crowd got a BeeJay Anya chant going. From what I saw he was having a good time and it's been rumored for awhile we're his #1.

#iubb

vCash
    ^ I'm still reading that Troy Williams is leaning towards playing with his buddy ( Can't remember his name) in Alabama or something like that.

Still, UNC's and whoever else is recruiting Vonleh should have this kid as a top priority. From what I've read he seems to be a matchup nightmare for opposing teams because of his athletisisim and size.
    GIFSoup

vCash
    Old news, but KU got Selden

vCash
    ^That dude is a monster. Any chance at Aaron Gordon now?

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    ^ I'm still reading that Troy Williams is leaning towards playing with his buddy ( Can't remember his name) in Alabama or something like that.

Still, UNC's and whoever else is recruiting Vonleh should have this kid as a top priority. From what I've read he seems to be a matchup nightmare for opposing teams because of his athletisisim and size.
    In regards to Troy Williams, on the Hoosiers rivals' forum it said that his uncle believes that he'll be making a decision sooner rather than later now after his IU visit, more specifically December or January rather than the Spring signing period when he originally planned on.

#iubb

vCash
    ^ I just read that he was very impressed with you guys, and by the way his uncle was talking, he might just pick Indiana. Good for you but sucks for us lol.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/troy-wi...ering-indiana/
    GIFSoup

vCash
    We will see. I would love to have him and from talking to him briefly after the event was over, he seems like a really great kid. He was really impressed with all the facilities. Stan was telling me how he's really pushing hard to get both Troy and Anya to commit. If you follow them on twitter, both of them were tweeting about how much fun they had this weekend. Apparently those 3 ended up at a frat party Friday night and Anya hooked up with some girl haha.

If we can get both of them, I'd be very happy. It would take us out of the Noah Vonleh running for sure but look at what Crean has done with Oladipo and Sheehey (both 3 star recruits), and a few other players on our roster who were 4 star prospects coming into IU.

#iubb

vCash
    I seriously have no idea where Anya will go. He has close ties to Pitt and Syracuse with high school teammates at both of those schools, he loved the Indiana visit, Ohio State and Georgetown churn out big men, NC State is looking like a prime destination.

Grudgingly I see him committing to Indiana if they can find PT for him. But come on, a 7'9'' wingspan BELONGS in the middle of a 2-3 zone.

I will say this though... hooking up with a girl at a frat really shouldn't be a determining factor. Every school has their perks for the basketball players...

vCash
    Vonleh I see coming to SU.

(For no objective reason other than I'm a huge homer and we need a 5-star)
    Last edited by Angry Norwegian; 10-22-2012 at 04:38 PM.

vCash
    I'm pretty confident in Anya. Was worried that he would commit to IU on his official but we will get a crack at him now next week.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast