Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Jabari Parker deciding next Thursday. Sounds like it's between Duke and MSU with Florida having an outside shot.

vCash
    Duke has a pair of wings coming in with Semi Ojeleye and Matt Jones already. Michigan State's 2013 class isn't even ranked in top 30 on rivals and the top 40 on espn. You'd figure they'll get a commitment sooner rather than later....that's my guess where he'll land up. Close to home as well.

#iubb

vCash
    Might be coincidence but look at his date choice. 1220. Looks pretty close to something promising for MSU

vCash
    Like I said in other posts, if and when Parker picks Duke, then Wiggins will pick UNC. By far, with Syracuse coming to the ACC next season, Wiggins will want to play in the hardest conference against another NBA talent in Parker...twice.

Boy how those games would be in 2013...Parker vs Wiggins...Duke vs UNC...come on, who the heck can offer more national exposure than this conference. Add NC State and Cuse...oh, and Louisville the coming year...whoa!
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Except Parker is going to Michigan State and Wiggins is going to FSU or Kentucky.

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    ^ Huh, last time I checked Wiggins stated that no school was over any other. FSU lost by like 30, and if he wants to compete for a national championship...not the place to be.

UK already has wing playes...two actually. Both twins play the same position as Wiggins, why would he want to split time with either of them? That and they have zero point guards, and you might say that that position is not important with Wiggins in the team, but just look at the UK team right now...all the talent in the world and no point guard. To add to that, once again the one and out players in Poythress, Noels, and Goodwin will be gone, thus having a complete new team yet again for next season.

UNC will practically have everyone back except McAdoo. Everyone on that team has been getting better as the regular season approaches, and by seasons end will have developed enough chemistry to build off that for next season. Then you have Nate Britt, Kennedy Meeks, and Isaiah Hicks! That team alone will compete for a National Title, and if Wiggins were to come to UNC...whoa!
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    IMO if Wiggins goes to Kentucky it won't make any difference to him if he's getting 25 or so minutes/game compared to the 35-40 at FSU. He's still a near lock to be the #1 pick in next year's draft and Calipari will give him the PT over James Young.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    ^ Huh, last time I checked Wiggins stated that no school was over any other. FSU lost by like 30, and if he wants to compete for a national championship...not the place to be.

UK already has wing playes...two actually. Both twins play the same position as Wiggins, why would he want to split time with either of them? That and they have zero point guards, and you might say that that position is not important with Wiggins in the team, but just look at the UK team right now...all the talent in the world and no point guard. To add to that, once again the one and out players in Poythress, Noels, and Goodwin will be gone, thus having a complete new team yet again for next season.

UNC will practically have everyone back except McAdoo. Everyone on that team has been getting better as the regular season approaches, and by seasons end will have developed enough chemistry to build off that for next season. Then you have Nate Britt, Kennedy Meeks, and Isaiah Hicks! That team alone will compete for a National Title, and if Wiggins were to come to UNC...whoa!
    Its gonna be a FSU/Kentucky, I don't think anybody actually believes he will go anywhere else but one of those two schools

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post

The rumors around Wiggins have people assuring he is UNC bound, to saying the Tar Heels haven't a shot. He would be the top guy almost anywhere he goes, but FSU will lose enough talent so as to not be much of an NCAA title threat. UNC will certainly lose Strickland and McAdoo, but Bullock is a threat to go early as well as Hairston. Hairston has elevated his game to become a hustling scorer from all over the court, and he is tough enough to challenge anyone on both sides of the ball. Wiggins added to Meeks, Britt, and Hicks would be the top class no matter who else Kentucky signs. Wiggins canceled MM at Kentucky, and some Wildcat fans mocked him at a game recently. Paige, Tokoto, Brice Johnson, McDonald are talented enough to make the UNC squad 8 deep if Wiggins does come to Chapel Hill. That will be the key I think-that he comes to Chapel Hill on a visit. That would show definite interest, and he would be the go to guy immediately. He knows that, and the Harrison twins would have something to say about that if he chooses Kentucky. A visit could be a great sign for UNC, so there is still a good chance he becomes a Tar Heel as long as he doesn't publically say he won't make that trip.

The post quoted above here gave great reasons for Kentucky to not be his # 1 choice, and with 2 nationally ranked PGs (and no dominate wings) -UNC has what he should be looking for.

vCash
    2013 no.1 center Dakari Johnson announcing his commitment tonight at halftime of the HS Gonzaga game on ESPNU. His final 3 are Georgetown, Kentucky, and Syracuse. I'm not sure how Georgetown will make it happen with the recent transfer addition of Josh Smith, but they've put a hard push on him recently. He fits well with Syracuse and the 2-3. And then there's Kentucky who still doesn't have a center for their mega class.

Which is where I think he'll give his commitment.

#iubb

vCash
    He's a lock for Kentucky.

vCash
    If Dakari does commit, I think that officially rules Julius Randle and diminishes Aaron Gordon's likelihood to join BBN.

#iubb

vCash
    Kentucky, how original.

vCash
    1 - Andrew Harrison
    2 - Aaron Harrison
    3 - James Young or Andrew Wiggins
    4 - Marcus Lee
    5 - Dakari Johnson

That's your 2013 Kentucky Wildcats starting 5

#iubb

vCash
    One of the greatest recruiting classes ever. Wiggins will in all likelihood commit there, and Young will be the sixth man and be fine with that. These kids are going for two reasons... to win and to get PAID.

Worldwide William Wesley. "Consulting" with these kids from the 8th grade on in order to steer them towards endorsement deals (he did it with Kidd-Gilchrist, sat him down with Lebron before he was even in H.S.)

Cal's left behind sanctions and violations at every place he's been. It's easy to accuse him of playing dirty. And if he's not, we sure know that WWW is, as he was slinking around multiple Monteverde games and talking to Johnson.

If Noel stays -which he might do since this coming draft is very deep and he might not go top 5 or even top 8- that UK team next year is going to run the table without even trying. So much ****ing talent and it really isn't fair. But it is what it is.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast