Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ole Roy and Coach K losing their appeal

vCash
    I read rivals' mailbag today and it's giving my gut a feeling that the Harrison twins are going to Kentucky

#iubb

vCash
    ray:

vCash
    I think the Harrisons Decision to go to Kentucky ultimately eliminated them from Landing Parker. I know that they didn't do a home visit with Parker but coach Cal can sometimes get away with those type of things

vCash
    Parker eliminated UK yesterday. He's cut his list to 5 I think.

vCash
    USF has gotten commits from 2 top 100 front court players. John Egbunu is the number 6 overall center in the class of 2013 and Chris Perry is the 94th best overall player in his class but he's a power forward with a 7'4 wingspan.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

vCash
    By Parker cutting UNC from the list, UNC can now focus 100% on Vonleh who we have a btter chance at landing. I'm counting him, Troy Williams, and Meeks to come to UNC. Then we'll have Britt, Hicks, Vonleh, Williams, and Meeks...holy crap!!! That's 2 five star and 3 four star players...combined with Marcus Piage, Tokoto, and Harriston.

With that team I don't care if Kentucy or anyone else brings in whomever...they can't contend with that!
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Ole Roy and Coach K losing their appeal
    I hate to inform you, but Duke and UNC carry a lot of weight, and if you ask around, are more established at this current moment than Kentucky. Sure Kentucky is coming off a championship season, but before these past 3 years have really stunk it up. Duke and UNC have consistency, they always have good teams, and you can only be so good recruting these one and dones before coaches figure that process out, and even worse, recruiting one and dones every year isn't good for depth...not all of these top rated recruits pan out.
    GIFSoup

vCash
    BeeJay Anya was supposed to have an official visit this past weekend to OSU but cancelled it. That leaves IU, NC State, Pitt, and Syracuse left for the big man. He's coming to Hoosier Nation the weekend of October 20th with Stan Robinson (IU commit) and Troy Williams (IU target). About 17 other recruits coming in that weekend for Hoosier Hysteria, huge weekend for us.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    By Parker cutting UNC from the list, UNC can now focus 100% on Vonleh who we have a btter chance at landing. I'm counting him, Troy Williams, and Meeks to come to UNC. Then we'll have Britt, Hicks, Vonleh, Williams, and Meeks...holy crap!!! That's 2 five star and 3 four star players...combined with Marcus Piage, Tokoto, and Harriston.

With that team I don't care if Kentucy or anyone else brings in whomever...they can't contend with that!
    Meeks is a lock for UNC. For both Williams and Vonleh, IMO, it's IU or UNC. I think Williams goes to UNC but Vonleh is a race between Hoosier and Tarheel Nation. Best of luck

#iubb

vCash
    ^ well if I had to pick either one, I would want Vonleh...I'm just not to sure about Williams game. His recent activity has dropped him drastically from a 5 star player. But once I heard that Vonleh's game was similar to Barnes I was like we gotta get this guy!

Good luck to you my friend...anyone but UK! Lol
    GIFSoup

vCash
    ^Couldn't agree more with that last statement.

#iubb

vCash
    Florida has commitments from two consensus top ten recruits in G Kasey Hill and F Chris Walker. And apparently Juliuis Randle and Jabari Parker are still seriously considering the Gators but the chances of landing both or even either are slim.

Florida also has two quality transfers coming in for the 2013-2014 season in Damontre Harris from South Carolina and Dorian Finney-Smith from Virginia Tech.

The '13-'14 Gators will probably be the most talented team we've had since the 2007 Championship team, especially if Patric Young were to return for his senior season (not likely).

vCash
    @DaveTelep: No. 5 James Young is announcing on ESPNU tomorrow. UK, Syracuse, Kansas, Michigan State. 5pm. Be there.

:PRAY:

vCash
    He's Kentucky bound. He hasn't taken any visits to Kansas or Syracuse, and I haven't really heard much about MSU

#iubb

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast