Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Official Class of 2013 Recruiting Thread

With 2012 recruiting season practically over, might as well start up next year's. All general recruiting info can go in here. Can also use this thread as a discussion of prospects.

The Future

vCash
    Obviously with Noel reclassifying, the big 3 is now the big 2 of Julius Randle and of course Jabari Parker. Will be interesting to see where these guys end up. Also the Harrison twins will be a big get for any program

The Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbobw241 View Post
    Obviously with Noel reclassifying, the big 3 is now the big 2 of Julius Randle and of course Jabari Parker. Will be interesting to see where these guys end up. Also the Harrison twins will be a big get for any program
    Andrew wiggins is better than all those names
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Andrew wiggins is better than all those names
    Wiggins hasn't reclassified yet though.

The Future

vCash
    I want Parker so bad at UNC. I think he might have ruled us out but it'd be awesome if we could get him. Would be nice to get Julius Randle at least though I'm not as high on him as most are.

vCash
    UNC already has Hicks so I don't see them getting Randle

The Future

vCash
    Oregon's targets are Aaron Gordon, Jabari Bird, Jordan Bell, Nigel Williams-Goss, Roschon Prince, and probably a few more guys. I'm not expecting Oregon to get Gordon or Bird, but we have been recruiting them for a long time and are in his top five. Washington leads for Gordon, and Cal leads for Bird at the moment. We probably lead for Bell right now, and I expect him to commit at some point. Williams-Goss is originally from the state of Oregon, but plays for Findlay now. Going to be a tough battle against Washington.

I'm hoping that Oregon has a big year in guard recruiting, and we have playing time to offer, a beautiful arena, good fan-base, and a team on the rise. Jabari Brown and Bruce Barron left at the worst possible time since they quit the team right around the Fall signing period, so we had not been in on any elite 2 guards. With a full recruiting cycle to address the need, I expect at least one 4 star 2-guard to pick Oregon.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    So who get Troy Williams UNC or UK? He's narrowed his choices down to those two so I hope he picks UNC of course.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    I can always dream that Jabari Parker stays in state at Illinois, but I'm not holding out any hope. I think Kendrick Nunn really likes us and I'm actually fairly optimistic that Illinois can land him to go with our current 4 star guys (Jalen James and Malcolm Hill). Rayvonte Rice appears to be a major target as well for Groce, since he is transferring from Drake.

vCash
    Troy Williams to UNC probably. Jabari Parker I have no idea where he will go, maybe Illinois has a shot but I'd say slim.

The Future

vCash
    ^ With UK in the mix, do you think Calapari steals him away? Calapari's recruiting skills are off the chain!
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    ^ With UK in the mix, do you think Calapari steals him away? Calapari's recruiting skills are off the chain!
    Most reports I hear are MSU and Duke in the lead for Jabari.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkool65 View Post
    Most reports I hear are MSU and Duke in the lead for Jabari.
    He's an idiot if he goes to duke.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    idk, he lost out on Bazz but there was a lot of stuff going on behind the scene's with Addidas and ****. Parker seems like a guy who would go to a less notable school where he could be the main focus and showcase his talent rather then a UK.

The Future

vCash
    Rayvonte Rice announced today that he will be transferring to Illinois. I'm not sure what that is going to do for Kendrick Nunn. I really think Groce needs to get him to commit to establish that he can recruit Chicago.

As for Parker, I've read that he really likes Washington and that his brother goes to Washington so they could have an advantage.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast