Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,910
    vCash
    1500

    CWebb still upset after all these years... may skip Michigan's Championship Game

    He could be the only member of the Fab 5 to miss Michigan's championship game.
    If I were him, I would go. Him not being there will only stir the fire of gossip and controversy as well as create more acrimony between he, his former teammates and the university.

    http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...includes-video

    ahhh... the good ole days

    watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    brooklyn ny
    Posts
    969
    vCash
    1500
    The fab 5 documentary tells it all. I doubt he goes but you're right he should. Especially if he doesn't want the media to ask him 1,000 questions.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,834
    vCash
    1500
    Who cares its starting to look the fab 5 is acting like media whores and trying to steal some attention.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,079
    vCash
    1400
    Seriously, a bunch of guys who never won anything, not even a conference title, trying to steal the spotlight from a group of kids that might. Still classless after all these years.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,432
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nykobe24 View Post
    The fab 5 documentary tells it all. I doubt he goes but you're right he should. Especially if he doesn't want the media to ask him 1,000 questions.
    He still would have been asked 1,000 questions if he did go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Seriously, a bunch of guys who never won anything, not even a conference title, trying to steal the spotlight from a group of kids that might. Still classless after all these years.
    Because it isn't like former players of other colleges go to watch their team in their biggest game of the season...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,079
    vCash
    1400
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Because it isn't like former players of other colleges go to watch their team in their biggest game of the season...
    Do they all publicize it through ESPN and Bill "The SportsDouche" Simmons?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,834
    vCash
    1500
    Just buy your tickets and to to the game and leave it at that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,432
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Do they all publicize it through ESPN and Bill "The SportsDouche" Simmons?
    It wasn't like Jalen went out of his way to do it. Of course with Jalen working at Grantland Bill's going to ask him a question about it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,834
    vCash
    1500
    Aww he showed up

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    909
    vCash
    1500
    woah, I wonder if he's sitting with the rest of them.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,834
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasTrilla23 View Post
    woah, I wonder if he's sitting with the rest of them.
    Didn't look like it

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •