Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No More Beaven! So Happy

vCash
    Hultzen starting tonight for Jackson so looks like no promotion.

vCash
    Yeah, it was Guti, Erasmo, Wells and Delabar. I'm psyched to have Erasmo in the rotation... I know some you find him to be a little lackluster, but he'll be more fun to watch than Beavan! Should be more fun to watch than Noesi too...

Too bad about Pryor though, hopefully its not a long term thing... groin strains can linger a little bit. And I don't know how legit Carp's shoulder injury is at this moment, but its a way to get him out of the lineup and eventually back in Tacoma on a rehab assignment (that never ends...?).

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CamraMaan View Post
    Yeah, it was Guti, Erasmo, Wells and Delabar. I'm psyched to have Erasmo in the rotation... I know some you find him to be a little lackluster, but he'll be more fun to watch than Beavan! Should be more fun to watch than Noesi too...

Too bad about Pryor though, hopefully its not a long term thing... groin strains can linger a little bit. And I don't know how legit Carp's shoulder injury is at this moment, but its a way to get him out of the lineup and eventually back in Tacoma on a rehab assignment (that never ends...?).
    I am a little interested to see how Erasmo does in the rotation although i don't know if he will be much better then Blake Erasmo was shaky in the bullpen guess we got nothing to lose though since Blake has been terrible.

vCash

Oh I'm stoked. Erasmo has better stuff and equal control, plus at 21-22 whatever he's still got upside to grow into.

vCash
    I was watching the Yankees/Braves on ESPN and Mark Mulder was talking about Tim Hudson. He said Hudson developed his slider specifically to get Edgar Martinez out. I guess he couldn't get Edgar out at all and then he added the slider and struck him out with it quite a few times. Pretty cool little anecdote.

vCash
    That's amazing.

I miss Edgar.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Add RA Dickey to the list of players who succeed elsewhere. Dude might win the CY
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    He won't win the CY but holy **** dude. A CG, one hitter, 12 K's, no walks?

Dude had like 5 wild pitches in one inning with us.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    If Dickey continues this pace maybe but i tend to agree with Seattle just because his name may prevent it if his numbers come back to earth.

vCash
    Stephen Strasburg says hi.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    He won't win the CY but holy **** dude. A CG, one hitter, 12 K's, no walks?

Dude had like 5 wild pitches in one inning with us.
    lol yeah he did. but he was still learning that knuckle then also

vCash
    I liked him when he was here, thought he had some decent potential worth holding on to... I didn't understand why we let him go. But then I do understand he was considered a risky project to use as a starter while he learned his knuckleball craft... but when he used it it looked good and he looked like he had the potential to harness the pitch and use it well in time.
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 06-14-2012 at 05:46 PM.

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    I liked him when he was here, thought he had some decent potential worth holding on to... I didn't understand why we let him go. But then I do understand he was considered a risky project to use as a starter while he learned his knuckleball craft... but when he used it it looked good and he looked like he had the potential to harness the pitch and use it well in time.
    Not to make excuses but looking at his statistics his ERA was way up there he didn't find any success until he was with the Mets.

vCash
    Right now he is probably in the running for the CY. Either him or Lynn, who came out of nowhere also.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast