Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL Experts' Predictions are in on who misses/makes the playoffs.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...module=HP11_cp

Still early, of course, and they are basing their thinking on the schedules, and not a personal vendetta against you or your team. So don't get into a snit.

Here's a quick summary.

Steve Wyche predicts the Lions won't make it, with the Bears replacing them.

Charlie Casserly says the Chargers will replace the Bengals.

Ian Rapoport says the Giants barely made it in last year, but won't do it again. Instead, the Cowboys will win the division, and the Eagles will make it as a WC. He doesn't say who the Eagles will replace.

Jason Smith agrees the Giants won't make it. He even goes as far as saying he can see an 8-8 record. Interestingly, he predicts the Bears will replace the Giants, which is confusing to me since they play in different divisions. He doesn't mention any other team so I assume there was a deadline to make.

Adam Rank predicts both the Falcons and Saints will miss out, with the Panthers taking the division, and two teams from the NFC North taking the wild cards.

He also says the Chargers will replace the Broncos.

----------------------------------------------------

Thoughts/Rants?

Their opinions honestly mean nothing to me.
    I mean, how are Adam Rank and Jason Smith classed as 'experts'?

Who the hell are they? The only guy I heard of is Rapoport...

👑

We are not even remotely close to season and people are already making these predictions???

Panthers winning the South seems like a stretch to me, even as a Panthers fan. I wouldn't be shocked if it happened when all is said and done because of the Saints obvious issues and the fact that the Falcons have been declining, but I'm not anywhere close to ready to predict the Panthers winning the South after seeing that defense all of last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVR_ajL_Eo

But it's fine by me. Giants do pretty darn well as the underdog

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Panthers winning the South seems like a stretch to me, even as a Panthers fan. I wouldn't be shocked if it happened when all is said and done because of the Saints obvious issues and the fact that the Falcons have been declining, but I'm not anywhere close to ready to predict the Panthers winning the South after seeing that defense all of last year.
    I think Panthers will be much improved. The Saints defense is is improved. Bucs offense has improved. Its going to be a tough go winning that division.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

These are the same guys who said the Giants would miss the playoffs because they would have a terrible offense and passing game would suffer... Look how that turned out I'm not worried

Cleveland Browns win the Super Bowl. heard it here first. go place your bets and become an instant millionaire.

Playoffs!?!?

I see the Panthers making a stab at it but not getting in. That will be one hell of an interesting battle though. I got the Falcons but so many questions in that division.

I'll take the Eagles and Lions as wildcards. I'm not writing off the Lions just yet. They got a lot of fire to them and I think they'll have a solid draft with a couple of contributors this season.

AFC - It's tough not to pick the Broncos. I'll take the Texans, Pitt, and Pats. I got this feeling that the Ravens are just going to get the plague this year. Barely not making the playoffs. I'll take the Bengals and Titans as wild cards. Chiefs and Chargers barely don't make the wildcard

Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Who the hell are they? The only guy I heard of is Rapoport...
    I know Casserly was an ex GM of the Texans...obviously didn't go too well for him

I don't understand why do predictions before the draft and after rosters fill up

i am struggling with what i think will happen in the first ten picks of the draft.hell the vikes might even move the third pick so i have no clue how the playoffs will work out.their picks all look possible.

Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...module=HP11_cp

Still early, of course, and they are basing their thinking on the schedules, and not a personal vendetta against you or your team. So don't get into a snit.

Here's a quick summary.

Steve Wyche predicts the Lions won't make it, with the Bears replacing them.

Charlie Casserly says the Chargers will replace the Bengals.

Ian Rapoport says the Giants barely made it in last year, but won't do it again. Instead, the Cowboys will win the division, and the Eagles will make it as a WC. He doesn't say who the Eagles will replace.

Jason Smith agrees the Giants won't make it. He even goes as far as saying he can see an 8-8 record. Interestingly, he predicts the Bears will replace the Giants, which is confusing to me since they play in different divisions. He doesn't mention any other team so I assume there was a deadline to make.

Adam Rank predicts both the Falcons and Saints will miss out, with the Panthers taking the division, and two teams from the NFC North taking the wild cards.

He also says the Chargers will replace the Broncos.

----------------------------------------------------

Thoughts/Rants?

Boxing > MMA

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

lol Its a good thing these guys mean nothing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast