He isn't putting his health at risk by eating fast food.
Get out of here with that bro science ****.
He can lead a very healthy lifestyle, be in very good shape, and eat fast food however often he wants.
All he needs to do is make sure he stays within his set macros.
Oh, and you've dropped 4 lbs in two weeks because you have no carbs in your system to retain water. It's not a magic diet. It's still ALL about calories. If you didn't reduce your caloric intake, or increase your activity level, you didn't lose any fat. Simple as that.
wow. well if you really don't think that fast food is unhealthy then whatever. bread has grains which are bad and increase insulin. their processed fats that are probably vegetable oil have been linked to cancer. the meat that's full of hormones and all other kind of chemicals meant for preservatives and what not. theirs so much science against your case that fast food isn't unhealthy i don't even see how it's debatable.
i never said it was on some magic diet. it's actually an effective, well known diet that many body builders do while shredding for a show to retain muscle mass without making a huge dent in their calories.
You should change your user title to 'Bro scientist'.
Honestly, just about everything you posted in that first paragraph is completely laughable.
Please go read up on nutrition and micronutrients on bb.com. You can thank me later.
i don't read my info on dieting through bb.com. i have one of my friends who has a degree in nutrition let me read some of his books and he refers me to stuff online that is written by actual doctors who specialize in this.
i honestly cannot see how one can think that fastfood isn't unhealthy but whatever. it's your body do what you want with it.
water is fine. other than water i usually drink coffee and when it's really hot at work i drink some powerade. i sweat a lot at my jobs though in the summer. i also enjoy iced coffee but it typically has a lot of sugar in it.
got an email saying there discontinuing this.. i went to my local vitamin shoppe and grabbed a bottle bc the stuff def works so im sure ill use it at some point. i talked to a guy there and he said there going to be discontinuing jack3d and ope soon he just doesnt know when it could be a mth or a yr... just an fyi
Arlington, Texas - Home of the Cowboys and Rangers
I love Oxy Elite Pro for many reasons.
1. You don't have to take it with food. I use to take hydroxycut and if you didn't take it with a meal it would give you a killer stomach ache.
2. The pills are small, and easy to consume. Hydroxycut is freakin horse pills and they smell and taste funny.
3. It works really well. Like others have said, it really helps my appetite and gives me alot of energy.
4. I experience zero side effects with it. I get jittery sometimes, but I don't mind that. Too much energy isn't a concern to me.
5. My problem is sticking to a diet/exercise routine, but when I do along with the OEP I see a pretty quick drop. Most of that is due to the diet/exercise, but the energy OEP gives me and the appetite suppressant is a big part of it as well.
I did alot of online reviews of it before I purchased it and found almost nothing but good reviews and things said by people that had tried it. In comparison, if you do the same kind of research on other fat burners you'll usually find more complaints than people saying good things about them. Thought that was a good sign.