Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    and correct me if i'm wrong, but the goalie who is starting for the Flyers is always the first one off the ice, right?

so why is Bryz leaving practice early a big deal???

vCash
    When someone reports that Michael Leighton is the starter, then worry. But right now it's just a guy who got into a practice.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    and correct me if i'm wrong, but the goalie who is starting for the Flyers is always the first one off the ice, right?

so why is Bryz leaving practice early a big deal???
    Hey, bingo.

Especially now that we have 3 goalies here instead of 2 that we normally have.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    i just worry because Bryz did look slow last night and I pray he isn't injured

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    i just worry because Bryz did look slow last night and I pray he isn't injured
    If he is hurt, he's played, at best, mediocre to date.

It wouldn't be awful to go to Bob, who's killed it in Colsol, win and then rest Bryz for like, 5-7 days before the next series.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Im more worried that bryz looked really slow and like he didnt even care. Looked real lacadasical (spelling). He didnt even do the usual tap to bob like they usual do when one gets pulled. That one goal by staal, he took forever to move to his right , the didnt even attempt to block it. Didnt even move! Whats up with that??

vCash
    Yeah Bryz's psyche looks off he honestly looked like a goalie down 3-0 in a series rather than up which is just ridiculous. Given Bob's success in Consol and Bryz's injury maybe it's best to go with the kid even though he looked terrible last night too.

vCash
    If Bryz is hurt, I'd start Leighton over Bob.
    Don't let this face fool you...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    People are FREAKING OUT over less than even a rumor. Leighton practiced.

World. Is. Ending.

Matt Carle sucks.

We lost a game at home and the series is 3-1.

It's a snowball. People are acting like the world is over. Chill out.
    With all due respect: No. I'll have the opinion I choose to have, thanks.

Like I said before, if Bryz starts game five and it's confirmed that I'm overreacting, you can say "I told you so," and I'll take my licks like a man.

In the meantime, have some respect. Or don't.
    The Squads:
    Flyers - Phillies - Eagles - 76ers

...did anyone bring pizza?

vCash
    can we start a trash can in net no but seriously i hope bryz isnt hurt that wouldnt be good but this isnt the time to rest bryz if they are resting him b/c he isnt playing lights out to deserve a rest he needs to practice to get better but another season same movie

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantPizza View Post
    With all due respect: No. I'll have the opinion I choose to have, thanks.

Like I said before, if Bryz starts game five and it's confirmed that I'm overreacting, you can say "I told you so," and I'll take my licks like a man.

In the meantime, have some respect. Or don't.
    I have respect. But Flyers fans are acting like the world is over that Bryz only practiced 10 minutes and that we lost last night.

You have your right to think the world is over. I chose to not.

You look silly. And at the end of the day, the Flyers are going to win the series.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    I have respect. But Flyers fans are acting like the world is over that Bryz only practiced 10 minutes and that we lost last night.

You have your right to think the world is over. I chose to not.

You look silly. And at the end of the day, the Flyers are going to win the series.
    Okay, you choose not to then. It's a bit childish that you're putting words in my mouth given that I never wrote / thought / said the words "The world is over," regarding this situation. Kinda puts the "silly" thing into perspective I guess.

I hope I am overreacting, and like I said, I'll take my licks like a man if it ends up that I am, but at this point, your guess is as good as mine.

Really quickly, I'm not sure what the Matt Carle comment had to do with this thread either. That was a bit of a reach.
    The Squads:
    Flyers - Phillies - Eagles - 76ers

...did anyone bring pizza?

vCash
    People are FREAKING OUT over less than even a rumor. Leighton practiced.

World. Is. Ending.

Matt Carle sucks.

We lost a game at home and the series is 3-1.

It's a snowball. People are acting like the world is over. Chill out.
    We just got embarassed at home and have to wait almost 48 hours for another shot to close this out. If dotn start analyzing and speculating everything then what are we suppossed to do until towmorrow night?

vCash
    Bryz probably just took a day off early. Lavy probably saw what happened last night - Bryz had an off night, Bob came in and looked like ****. With 3 goalies here, he wants to make sure all of his backups are properly in game shape.

Calm the **** down. My god.
    This. People are panicking too much.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    i dont know what to think so im not gonna. cross fingers and hope for best. go ottawa!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast