Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jammastershake View Post
    If Bryz is hurt, I'd start Leighton over Bob.
    No way man I watched a lot of Leighton this year and this is him in a nutshell this year. #1 AMAZING ....shutout or 1 goal. #2 Average at best letting in 3-4. I never had anything against Leighton but no way you cannot start him... Consol center was just renamed this year to Bobs house...

Quote Originally Posted by ironman9518 View Post
    LOL at everyone hitting the panic button? A) Leighton won't start B) Can it really get worse then giving up 10 goals? C) I truely believe Bryz is hurt, winning tomorrow is key so we can get healthy
    Well take it with a grain of salt bro if you can honestly say your not worried at all then your foolish. I love LOVE the Flyers but Id be a 100% fool to say that the Pens were not the best team in this series were just getting playing one hell of a series. I hope last night did not wake a sleeping giant. I am about 90% confident but still....you never know bro.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    So excited to see JVR
    THIS 100000000% the emotioncon itself gets me excited cuz thats exactaly what i do when i think of JVR going tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by flyerschris View Post
    God I love Hextall
    One of a kind, was so lucky to grow up with him.... really miss watching him

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    JVR is back tomorrow???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPhan2010 View Post
    Who does JVR replace at this point? Im not sure he comes back tomorrow. Does he replace Rinaldo? I think we need at least one enforcer just in case something breaks out. I guess it would be Wellwood, even though he's performing pretty well. Sucks that grossmann will most likely be out tomorrow, I mean i like gus and all but our defense is gonna be so little. Hopefully we just win tomorrow and get a couple of days to rest and maybe even get mez back. Carle and Kubina need to get their ish together.
    It better be Rinaldo. Hartnell, Talbot, and Simmonds can take care of other players in case something happens. Rinaldo is just a step on the ice away from another 2 minute minor.

vCash
    Rinaldo should be out of the lineup, regardless of whether JVR starts or not. The guy hasn't done much but take penalties this series. He proved last night he can't keep his composure. He's a 5-minute major waiting to happen. No way in hell I keep him in over Wellwood or anyone else just because Sidney Crosby might throw another tantrum. Hartnell and Simmonds are probably better fighters, anyway.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    Ok for what it`s worth`my son works at Sports Authority and he was excited to be part in a photo shoot & video for the Eagles this afternoon until he broke his foot and had to leave work.While he was filling out workers comp forms with his supervisor who was talking with someone who was attending the Flyers practice he was told that Bryz had words with the coach and was actualy told to leave practice.
    Also apparently JVR is playing and Grossman is not and Gus will also be playing and was told that it seems as though Rinaldo will be playing tomorrow so who knows WTF is going on ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Rinaldo is a marked man. If he breathes on an opposing player he gets an automatic two minutes. Leighton probably could have held the Penguins to six last night. Bob and Bryz were terrible.

vCash
    sorry to hear about your sons broken foot...

thanks for the info bro. I can understand not rushing JVR back. If you go down 3-2 then make the changes. I guess I can see that theory.

Really upsetting about Grossman. God forbid that Malkin gets anything for his dirty play... sucker punch to the back of the head...thats what started it for Grossman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYER-FAN View Post
    Ok for what it`s worth`my son works at Sports Authority and he was excited to be part in a photo shoot & video for the Eagles this afternoon until he broke his foot and had to leave work.While he was filling out workers comp forms with his supervisor who was talking with someone who was attending the Flyers practice he was told that Bryz had words with the coach and was actualy told to leave practice.
    Also apparently JVR is playing and Grossman is not and Gus will also be playing and was told that it seems as though Rinaldo will be playing tomorrow so who knows WTF is going on ?
    "Someone who was attending Flyers practice"? As in a spectator? I'm sure they "exchanged words", but the exchange was probably about Bryz's health or him being given the rest of the practice off, not an argument. If things got heated, the reports would look a lot different.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Really upsetting about Grossman. God forbid that Malkin gets anything for his dirty play... sucker punch to the back of the head...thats what started it for Grossman.
    It sucks, but if Grossmann hadn't sat out the rest of the game, we probably never would have been aware of the Malkin hit, because no one would have gone back looking for the cause of the injury.

Can't blame the refs for missing it. It was a sneaky play that got under almost everyone's radar.

Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    Rinaldo is a marked man. If he breathes on an opposing player he gets an automatic two minutes. Leighton probably could have held the Penguins to six last night. Bob and Bryz were terrible.
    That was true during the regular season. He had a lot of unwarranted calls and players could get away with doing anything to him. He earned all of his penalties in Game 4, though.
    Remember

vCash
    from everything i read on twitter, this is what i gathered:

- gus will be playing for grossmann. grossmann did not practice

- JVR is itching to play, wants to play; it's up to Lavy whether or not he goes tomorrow

- rinaldo skated with the black aces today, so if JVR were to come back, rinaldo would seem the likely candidate to be replaced; however, some believe that rinaldo was skating with the reserves b/c the team wasn't sure if he was going to be suspended for his actions in last night's game.

- bryz left 10 min. early; the beat writers that are new to the team (aka for the playoffs) went nuts over it, but most of the writers that have covered the team for the year said bryz has done this a pretty good amount this year. so in short: i wouldn't really read much into it. he just may not have felt like having a long practice after getting beat up like he was yesterday. remember he got slammed into more than a few times last night; he could be pretty sore.

so to sum, JVR is likely to go but not definite; rinaldo is most likely the one to go out if JVR goes in; grossmann is out and gus is taking his place; and more likely than not, Bryz is just still dealing with his chip fracture in his foot.

THE SKY IS NOT FALLING. LET'S GET PUMPED FOR TOMORROW AND HOPE OUR BOYS CAN STAY FOCUSED, DISCIPLINED, AND PLAY FLYER HOCKEY!

vCash
    here ya go people, hot off twitter:

Tim Panaccio ‏ @tpanotchCSN
    Holmgren txt to me on Bryz: "he is playing tomorrow"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post
    "Someone who was attending Flyers practice"? As in a spectator? I'm sure they "exchanged words", but the exchange was probably about Bryz's health or him being given the rest of the practice off, not an argument. If things got heated, the reports would look a lot different.
    No not as a spectator as a rep for Sports Authority I really dont know all the details except what I said but yes from what he was told it was an argument between Bryz and the coach and the coach yelled and told Bryz to leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    from everything i read on twitter, this is what i gathered:

- gus will be playing for grossmann. grossmann did not practice

- JVR is itching to play, wants to play; it's up to Lavy whether or not he goes tomorrow

- rinaldo skated with the black aces today, so if JVR were to come back, rinaldo would seem the likely candidate to be replaced; however, some believe that rinaldo was skating with the reserves b/c the team wasn't sure if he was going to be suspended for his actions in last night's game.

- bryz left 10 min. early; the beat writers that are new to the team (aka for the playoffs) went nuts over it, but most of the writers that have covered the team for the year said bryz has done this a pretty good amount this year. so in short: i wouldn't really read much into it. he just may not have felt like having a long practice after getting beat up like he was yesterday. remember he got slammed into more than a few times last night; he could be pretty sore.

so to sum, JVR is likely to go but not definite; rinaldo is most likely the one to go out if JVR goes in; grossmann is out and gus is taking his place; and more likely than not, Bryz is just still dealing with his chip fracture in his foot.

THE SKY IS NOT FALLING. LET'S GET PUMPED FOR TOMORROW AND HOPE OUR BOYS CAN STAY FOCUSED, DISCIPLINED, AND PLAY FLYER HOCKEY!
    Your kidding me Bryz has a habbit of leaving practices early all season long ? you would of thought he would have wanted to stay to the end of each practice with the rest of the team especially since he was new to the team and system and especially since has been so very inconsistant all year....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Eskin is usually pretty clued in on Flyers injuries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post
    It sucks, but if Grossmann hadn't sat out the rest of the game, we probably never would have been aware of the Malkin hit, because no one would have gone back looking for the cause of the injury.

Can't blame the refs for missing it. It was a sneaky play that got under almost everyone's radar.
    Earlier I think it might of been game two I had a post about Malkin and about how I used to actually like him... I am supposed to hate him because hes a Penguin but i love his game and think he is top 3 if not top 2 in the world. Im a huge huge huge Flyers fan but I respect a good player no matter what logo is on their shirt....But in that post I also said how I am really beginning to see who the REAL Malkin is and how a 19 yr old is exposing him. In watching him pretty close this whole series I am really surprised how a man of his SIZE take SO many cheap shots... like really straight up cheap shots....he looks make sure no one is looking then punches one of our players in the back of the head. And he did this NUMEROUS times during the series so far... really lost a lot of respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    here ya go people, hot off twitter:
    phew!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast