Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3471 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 247129713371342134613469347034713472347334813521357139714471 ... LastLast
Results 52,051 to 52,065 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    I agree. He's played really well and then let in two goals that just can't go in. He's certainly played well enough for the Hawks to win every game as all went to OT. I wouldn't make a change but he has to stop allowing the soft goals.
    Agree 100%. Can't make a change now.

vCash
    ^^^ I'll just say I disagree. Seabrook is our # 1 dman and to say keith has been fine is pretty absurd, too. I know he wasnt the guy who got his pocket picked or got caught pinching in overtime last night, but shift after shift last night he was terrible, especially at the things he's supposed to be good at. That's my point about him the last 2 years. Not sure if anyone is saying Keith is the only problem with the team. There has been as much Kane bashing over the season on these forums, especially around the trade deadline. Leddy has taken a lot of heat, too. Lots of people on these forums calling for hammer to be traded, too. Craw has been a whipping boy , too, fair or not. There was a whole thread about firing Q during the 9 game losing streak.

Lets just hope everyone brings their A game tomorrow so we can bring this back to the UC for game six. On that I know we certainly agree!!!
    Last edited by Ort; 04-20-2012 at 09:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    I'm confused by the wording...

He considered pulling him for game 4 or he is considering starting Emery for game 5?

I am guessing that we are talking about game 5 here.
    Yeah Rogers meant to say game 5, in his next blog he put up he said Q is thinking about it for the next game.

Not sure if I agree with it though. Crawford has played pretty damn well in the 4 games besides the last 2 OT goals. His confidence is probably already low after giving up 2 easy ones and now pulling him could lose whatever left he had for the rest of the playoffs if they win out. I get Q is doing whatever he can to get this team to win 3 in a row but I don't think Emery is the answer

vCash
    Ruling coming today on Torres.

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

vCash
    Let CC finish it.

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

vCash
    Emery was better against Phoenix this year, allowing under 2 gpg in 3 games. I hate what it does to craw but if Emery keeps winning like he did in the Sens playoff run a few years back. I'll probably worry a little less about Craws feelings, it was his time to shine after the stare down with Smith and we saw what happened.

vCash
    I just never liked Emery, he is was to slow going down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2323 View Post
    Smith was embellishing. He was on the ice way too long to legitimitely claim he was healthy enough to stay in...unless he was embellishing.
    Yup by rule they were suppose to take him in the back and check for a concussion

vCash
    I would say #4 Nick has been the best Dman in the series...As far as all year id go with Brook

vCash
    What the Hell,who does that

vCash
    Not ready for the Hawks season to end tonight, Come on Guys!!

vCash
    Bye bye Torres, you wont be missed

vCash
    What I'd like to see tonight:

Saad - Toews - Hayes
    Sharp - Kane - Stalberg
    Bickell - Bolland - Frolik
    Kruger - Morrison - Mayers

vCash
    Rafi Torres' 25-game suspension will cost him $533,400 in salary
    -Darren Rovell

Like Reaper said, Rafi you won't be missed