Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3464 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 246429643364341434543462346334643465346634743514356439644464 ... LastLast
Results 51,946 to 51,960 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    The optimism in me was hoping we'd have Hossa back later in this series, but to no avail. Just hope he can return to 100% again. My guess for Torres' punishment is 17 games and $2,500 fine.
    Wow, he's in bad shape. I hope this concussion won't linger, guess its good he has the offseason now to completely recover.

Torres, I hope he trips in front of a bus. This is the kind of **** where you need to make that example and boot Torres from the league.
    Last edited by synister281; 04-19-2012 at 02:22 PM.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

#blackhawks will have a totally new officiating crew tonight - refs: Kevin pollock, kelly sutherland & lines: Derek amell, scott cherrey
    ci

I really, really think that the NHL is going to give Torres the Matt Cooke treatment here.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the rest of the playoffs + 10 - 20 games next year just because of how reckless Torres has been over the last few years and because he is a repeat offender of targeting the head.

Hey, it worked for Matt Cooke...the guy is a poster boy for what long term suspensions can do to a straighten a player out.

Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    ci
    Hillarious. Looks as if the NHL has finally realized how bad this has been.
    Mike P. ~~

How have they not ruled on this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Well, after this statement get ready for atleast a 3 OT game!

Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    DVR the Bulls game, watch the Hawks live. Still going to bed at 2 in the morning and showing up late for work on a Friday.

Suck my balls corporate America!
    I might just take a home office day tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    I did just doom all of us didn't I?
    Well I said it first so I guess I would be to blame

Still can't get the sour taste out of my mouth from the last game.

Need to put on a clinic today!

Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    I really, really think that the NHL is going to give Torres the Matt Cooke treatment here.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the rest of the playoffs + 10 - 20 games next year just because of how reckless Torres has been over the last few years and because he is a repeat offender of targeting the head.

Hey, it worked for Matt Cooke...the guy is a poster boy for what long term suspensions can do to a straighten a player out.
    Here's hoping you're right!!! For the first time in the series I'm looking forward to listening to the homer anouncers here in Phoenix. Can't wait to hear them make excuses like they did immediately following the hit.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Still can't get the sour taste out of my mouth from the last game.

Need to put on a clinic today!
    It'd be nice to do what Pitt did to Philly

Talk to you guys in the morning hopefully after a win!

I'll be at a local pub (Mystic Celt) tonight in a Sopel jersey off Southport & Cornelia if you guys are familiar with Wrigleyville. LETS GO HAWKS
    Mike P. ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    How have they not ruled on this yet?
    The hearing isn't until tomorrow.

I'll be at a local pub (Mystic Celt) tonight in a Sopel jersey off Southport & Cornelia if you guys are familiar with Wrigleyville. LETS GO HAWKS
    Ugh I hate it when you guys talk about wrigleyville bars. I miss that place

Sopel...classic. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    The hearing isn't until tomorrow.
    Which is ******** if hes on the ice tonight. They've had 2 days

Hmm green toews jersey or red kaner...PSD you decide