Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3463 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 246329633363341334533461346234633464346534733513356339634463 ... LastLast
Results 51,931 to 51,945 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    A lot of times all you have to do to send a message is grab a guy and get real close to him, let him know exactly how you feel, etc.
    Exactly what kind of message are you looking to send?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1990 View Post
    Clearly Raffi was hunting a star player and took Hoss out when the chance presented itself. The guy is a total POS and a thug. This crap is outa control. How do you take out Hoss like that? Hoss is the total package player who does not play dirty. I for one do not like where the game is going. I watched the Pens/Flyers game on sunday with my son. Wanted to watch Crosby and Malkin play.

All the fighting and dirty plays destroyed the game. My son who is 6 said.. is that what hockey is dad? I told him no.. but its becoming a very common thing in the game. Dirty plays. Where is the respect here? I hope Hoss recovers and is able to play again. That was a horrible hit. I dont like that **** at all and was not happy Keith threw the elbow at cupcake Daniel Sedin. But.. after Shea Weber got the small fine for what was basically an assault... what should we expect now??? I hope hockey cleans this up.. I for one wont watch anymore if this is what it is. If I want to watch **** like that.. I will turn on MMA..
    Agree with you. Playoff hockey has always been terrific, intense and physical. It has NOT been goonedup like this year. I blame this on the league, specifically Shanahan, for it's inconsistency in dealing with this crap. The refs are also squarely to blame, also. Not talking only about last nights game. If Danielle Sedin is properly penalized for his elbow on Keith's head, there is no retaliatory hit, no Sedin concussion, no Keith suspension, etc. Not to sound too homerish, but that's one of many examples league wide where proper control of a game and proper discipline prevents further similar actions or reactions. The lack of proper discipline for shae webers goonery is another great example.

I was at the game last night and talked to several people ive seen at hawks games over the years. Everyone of them had the same question. "what the heck is going on this year?" quite a few comparisons to the 70s, the 74/75 Flyers, etc.. The pit-phi game the other day was getting a little to close to Slap Shot for my liking. I mean Crosby and Giroux fighting each other?

It's gotta change before someone's career or life is ended. It starts with eliminating "players" like that piece of dung Torres.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Exactly what kind of message are you looking to send?
    Better be careful there, Boom! Looks like Suckeye is having a tough time conTROLLing his emotions.

vCash
    Pumped for tonight. This is a must must must win. Not that all of them aren't, but you get my drift. Falling 3-1 would deflate this series, if we pull out the W tonight I feel strongly we take this series in 7. 6 would be nice, but I can see them taking another at their place.

vCash
    Not gonna lie pretty pumped this game is at 7 tonight. ****ing late games are killing me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Not gonna lie pretty pumped this game is at 7 tonight. ****ing late games are killing me.
    AGREED. Will be really nice to go to bed at a normal time after a WIN
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Just heard:

Hossa is to be re-evaluated today. Results are going to be sent to the NHL and used in Torres' hearing. Raffi is going to be sitting out for a while.

As I said yesterday, he will be the guy the NHL makes an example of. Not Shea Weber or Niklas Kronwall. We now know the policy.

Also hearing some things about Rocky Wirtz' role in all this. Will share when I know more and I can share. But Hawk fans should be proud of the way their owner is backing his team. - John Jaeckel
    Good news

vCash
    The Hawks will beat the Coyotes tonight, bet on it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    The Hawks will beat the Coyotes tonight, bet on it!
    The Assman speaketh the truth! Let's Go Hawks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    AGREED. Will be really nice to go to bed at a normal time after a WIN
    Well, after this statement get ready for atleast a 3 OT game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    DVR the Bulls game, watch the Hawks live. Still going to bed at 2 in the morning and showing up late for work on a Friday.

Suck my balls corporate America!

vCash
    The bottom line is that Q is taking a pretty large risk by throwing Saad into the mix. Im not doubting Saad has talent, but this series is about as tight as it gets. One mistake is costing games. Why not Hayes or Morin? I woulda thought Morin would have been the top choice due to his prior experience. Plus Morin has a very balanced game. Yes Q can play the last change being at home, but these are seasoned vets Saad will be up against.. regardless of the line they are on. And who has the say on this... is it all Q??

I hope it pays off because Im about tired of the Yotes. From the prior rumblings and the fact that Bowman Sr. had to bring in another coach to help Q with his PP problems, one would think Q might be on a short leash. I cant wait to see what type of player Saad is... I just dont think now is the time to do it..

vCash
    I can't wait for tonight. Hawks are going to win and have the first 2 goal lead of the series in this game. I'm calling Toews will have a big game today, not saying a hat trick, but he will make a big pass or a big goal to break open the game

vCash
    JJ (the Genetic Jackhammer),

Any more updates on Hossa than what you had earlier today?
    - Assman22

Here's what I know:

"Severe" whiplash (soft tissue injury), out 5-6 weeks. Also a concussion.

Was so swollen and in so much pain the other night, a complete diagnosis could not be made but they felt fairly confident he will be OK for summer training and next year.

He is being re-evaluated today so the results can be sent for Torres' hearing.

Torres, BTW, is f---ed.
    The optimism in me was hoping we'd have Hossa back later in this series, but to no avail. Just hope he can return to 100% again. My guess for Torres' punishment is 17 games and $2,500 fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Well, after this statement get ready for atleast a 3 OT game!
    I did just doom all of us didn't I?
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...