Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sneijder is ridiculous, but Robben and RVP just can't finish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyRyback View Post
    ESPN could get a guy much better than Bowden. He always has something stupid to say.

ESPN should trade him to the Japanese baseball league for a teleprompter operator to be named later.

vCash
    with chipper and lowe coming off the books the braves ought to have the cash to keep bourn. even if he walks, he's still the top priority. only thing that throws a wrench in the works is what the braves do with mccann. he has a 12 mil club option for 2013 and might demand a steep contract. mauer makes 23mil per year and yadier molina makes 15 mil per year. maybe a 5 year 15mil contract could be enough to offer mccann.

while mccann and bourn are likely the bigger braves contracts that need to get done, the braves also need flexibility in the future to lock up the core of heyward, freeman, prado, and beachy in the next several years.

if bourn isn't in the outfield next year then i think carlos quentin will be. the darkhorses i think include grady sizemore, brad hawpe, and gattis

vCash
    Personally I'd like to see some discussion with the Rocks with regard to Fowler. There was some discussion about moving Prado and JJ last off season but nothing solid came of it. Just to clarify, I'd not move Prado but the Rocks are looking for young pitching. Could match up IDK. Side note:Fowler looks like JH's twin.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/_/id/29252/dexter-fowler
    Gonna miss the Magician
    Just another tricky day for you.

vCash

vCash

Question Trade

There are rumblings in Seattle the King Felix would like to be traded to a winning team and the mariners maybe willing to oblige...This would be a perfect get for the Braves it would set the staff up perfectly for years to come...Do you guys think this should be looked into by the organization and if so what do you think it would take. I was thing something like:

Mariners get:
    Minor or Venters
    Delgado
    Pastrinicky
    Jurrjens

Braves get:
    Felix
    League

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr1994 View Post
    There are rumblings in Seattle the King Felix would like to be traded to a winning team and the mariners maybe willing to oblige...This would be a perfect get for the Braves it would set the staff up perfectly for years to come...Do you guys think this should be looked into by the organization and if so what do you think it would take. I was thing something like:

Mariners get:
    Minor or Venters
    Delgado
    Pastrinicky
    Jurrjens

Braves get:
    Felix
    League
    Those players won't even get us Felix brother. Those are the kind of player i would never trade for, the haul of players to get him is insane, start with Teheran and Delgado then they will ask you for Simmons or Freeman and then is when Wren says no thanks. It would not happen.

vCash
    DOB is suggesting we trade for WIllingham because he's supposedly available.

Should have just ****ing signed him in the offseason dammit. Now we have to give something of value up to get him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    DOB is suggesting we trade for WIllingham because he's supposedly available.

Should have just ****ing signed him in the offseason dammit. Now we have to give something of value up to get him.
    Agreed

vCash
    Ugh he only got $7 million a year too. Would've been one of our best hitters and for cheap.

vCash
    Unless someone goes down with a season ending injury I would not trade for willingham or quentin until the offseason. With chip and prado playing there is nowhere to put them. There is only so much you can do with giving people off days.

vCash
    Thing is we had no place to start him. Prado is playing well and Chipper isn't going to bench. Heyward is just now turning it around maybe.

vCash
    chipper actually needs to be a off the bench player..put prado at 3rd and deal for a new outfielder....with this divorce and him being old

vCash
    There are still indications that Arizona would be willing to trade left-hander Joe Saunders if the right deal came along. Interested clubs include the Braves, Orioles, Red Sox, and Pirates. Trading Saunders, who makes a reasonable $6MM this year, would open up room for top prospect Trevor Bauer.
    The site that shall not be named

vCash

Sell

Well with Beachey gone for the season, looks like we will we be sellers. Here is to hoping for something good in return. I think Uggla and Bourne are prime candidates to be traded.

Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast