Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We've moved up to 4th in Olney's power ranking.

I'd really like to change some of the in game songs. I'd like an Atlanta Rap song played.
    Last edited by CaseyRyback; 05-07-2012 at 12:59 AM.

vCash
    I was at the game tonight. Everybody in the stadium knew there was something horribly wrong right when it happened.

vCash
    they're not even competing with the braves right now. they have enough talent in the outfield to make up for it, i doubt werth's absence will hurt them that much. they had no problem scoring without him.

FIXED: that wasn't the damn point...

nady's their only weakness in the OF. everyone else is good enough. when they blow it, it won't be because werth isn't there. they'll do that anyway.
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 05-10-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Werth's replacement is Xavier Nady as of now so until Morse returns, it helps us. It does, however, ensure that Harper will remain in the big leagues if there was ever any doubt.

vCash
    Speaking of Harper, Hamels admitted to drilling him on purpose. It should be an interesting rest of the season between those 2 clubs.
    Gonna miss the Magician
    Just another tricky day for you.

vCash
    chipurmunki, No one scored in the 8th..... Phils scored 6 in the 9th and Nats scored 2 in the bottom of 9th.. and by the way, what talent besides Harper and possibly Ankiel do the Nats have in the outfield ???

vCash
    I'd prefer we didn't create threads around another teams injuries. Alright to post about it but lets do it in the off topic thread. Moving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jjkmtk View Post
    chipurmunki, No one scored in the 8th..... Phils scored 6 in the 9th and Nats scored 2 in the bottom of 9th.. and by the way, what talent besides Harper and possibly Ankiel do the Nats have in the outfield ???
    Morse would have been the Braves' best hitter last year - by a long shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GLASSMAN View Post
    Speaking of Harper, Hamels admitted to drilling him on purpose. It should be an interesting rest of the season between those 2 clubs.
    He got suspended 5 games and fined $409,835
    Cpl Devildog
    USMC

Its Not A Religion its a Faith... Semper Fi
    Braves Fan For Life!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by devildogdco View Post
    He got suspended 5 games and fined $409,835
    He also received a ton of ink and air time. Come this off season 400G will be pocket change. Not an issue for him.
    Gonna miss the Magician
    Just another tricky day for you.

vCash
    I'm going to float this idea with certainty that it will get shot down but, how about an EOF or Venters trade for Peter Bourjos. The Angels need bullpen help and it would give us a right handed bat as well as an option if Bourne dose not resign.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deca_x View Post
    I'm going to float this idea with certainty that it will get shot down but, how about an EOF or Venters trade for Peter Bourjos. The Angels need bullpen help and it would give us a right handed bat as well as an option if Bourne dose not resign.
    The kid is barely hitting his weight right now, so that is going to be a tough sell to Braves fans. Also he needs ab's so what do you do with him right now?

I also think the Braves main plan right now is to trade JJ..............F-Gon seems to have no love for him right now, with the comments he's made.

vCash
    I wonder what it would take to get Billy Hamilton from the Reds?

He can hit for avg and he can run ( boy can he run), he also has some idea of what the strike zone is. We could move him to CF ( he's playing SS as of now and he's blocked as of now) where his speed should play nicely. He could be our switch hitting lead-off man of the future.

I guess it depends on how their starting pitching holds up. Since tha's about all we have to trade. Latos has been some what dissapointing. But Cueto has been one of MLB's best! Lets hope they stay in it long enough to need starting pitching!

Lets also hope JJ continues his good work to build his value. He seems to be getting back to the old JJ at AAA.
    Last edited by SB75; 05-10-2012 at 02:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    I wonder what it would take to get Billy Hamilton from the Reds?

He can hit for avg and he can run ( boy can he run), he also has some idea of what the strike zone is. We could move him to CF ( he's playing SS as of now and he's blocked as of now) where his speed should play nicely. He could be our switch hitting lead-off man of the future.

I guess it depends on how their starting pitching holds up. Since tha's about all we have to trade. Latos has been some what dissapointing. But Cueto has been one of MLB's best! Lets hope they stay in it long enough to need starting pitching!

Lets also hope JJ continues his good work to build his value. He seems to be getting back to the old JJ at AAA.
    I think they will ask for a lot.

vCash
    The Nats are in talks with the Angels about Peter B....... I know some Braves fans wanted him, but this is good news for us if the trade is made. One less ( and a team that can spend more money than us) team in on Bourn and for that matter Upton who will be cheaper than Micheal.

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast