Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    vCash
    looks like BoSox want a SS or a pitcher for Ellsbury. He is a great player when healthy, but we'd have him for 1 year and i dnt think the braves make that trade.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

vCash
    we resigned janish to a 1-yr deal... does this mean anything for ahmed?

and i'm really glad we are looking at bonifacio. he's better than what we have at 3rd now (meaning prado move to 3rd and boni at left), lead off hitter, and makes uggla expendable if wren can do something about 3rd/left. i'd like him anyway, even if we do nothing else. i loved the flexibility when we had infante and prado, and i think bonifacio is more consistent and more of a base-running threat than omar. get on it, wren!
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Ahmed isn't major league ready, another year plus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    we resigned janish to a 1-yr deal... does this mean anything for ahmed?

and i'm really glad we are looking at bonifacio. he's better than what we have at 3rd now (meaning prado move to 3rd and boni at left), lead off hitter, and makes uggla expendable if wren can do something about 3rd/left. i'd like him anyway, even if we do nothing else. i loved the flexibility when we had infante and prado, and i think bonifacio is more consistent and more of a base-running threat than omar. get on it, wren!
    Ahmed just needs some more seasoning in the Braves' minor league system...

vCash
    http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?co...06409&c_id=mlb

Off topic, but i dont see how some of you were so ready to trade this guy.

vCash
    No interest in Ellsbury. Not doubting his talent, the kid was a beast, but the "worst case scenario" is still very real with him: Cost too much to acquire, then gets hurt (and stays hurt), and leaves after next season.

vCash
    I was listening to MLB Network on XM on the way home and heard this little nugget...not sure of the show or source though.

BRAVES have inquired about the possibility of Dee Gordon of the Dodgers playing LF for Atlanta....no names of players who may be exchanged.

THOUGHTS??

vCash
    With his -1.1 WAR last season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coachmac View Post
    I was listening to MLB Network on XM on the way home and heard this little nugget...not sure of the show or source though.

BRAVES have inquired about the possibility of Dee Gordon of the Dodgers playing LF for Atlanta....no names of players who may be exchanged.

THOUGHTS??
    ajcbraves
    Not what I'm hearing. BTW, Gordon hasn't played OF at any pro level. RT @gregweaver31: @ajcbraves thoughts on the interest in Dee Gordon?
    Just a rumor, ignore it.

vCash
    Dee Gordon in LF.....no.
    He is going to be a stud no doubt...but not good enough right now to be a LF if we are looking to compete...that is something to do when rebuilding.

vCash
    I thought it was a big reach too, but many other athletic SS's have made the move as well in the past. Maybe they were really wanting his stick body for Uggla to swing with.

I kinda like the Bonafacio idea if he can fill the role that Infante did so well...it provides a lot of flexibility if we don't get the 'perfect' fit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coachmac View Post
    I thought it was a big reach too, but many other athletic SS's have made the move as well in the past. Maybe they were really wanting his stick body for Uggla to swing with.

I kinda like the Bonafacio idea if he can fill the role that Infante did so well...it provides a lot of flexibility if we don't get the 'perfect' fit.

vCash

vCash
    Wait, what's the problem? He retired, got "comfortable", and found a new toy.

vCash
    The man is retired. He can pretty much do what ever he likes for all I care. Live life.

Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast