Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    I dont understand why you got us winning against Saints in the dome but losing to ATL outside the dome. Plus we are undefeated after the bye week under Andy for a reason.

Saints lost a dominate inside pass rush blocker + Payton will not be there and all this bounty crap that went down i think will have a trickle affect into the season.

Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    Losing to Atlanta after a bye when historically that's when we play our best football. Winning against Baltimore when we typically drop every home opener and, we really don't play that well against Baltimore to boot.

I know i was coin flip on ATL but we have had their number lately....I think this is the year they get us, regardless of Andys amazing record after the Bye week.
    Matty Ice wants to win here so bad because its kind of his "hometown" and I think he gets in this year.

regardless their just bs anyways lol.... will prob end up like 4-12 this year LMFAO... kidding but after last year

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    I don't think it's the worst schedule in the world.

No super hard stretches that will kill. And while it's a road game to open, it's Cleveland. My mom could QB this team to victory against Cleveland. Even drunk.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    ^^^ wow..... your mom's a rockstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    ^^^ wow..... your mom's a rockstar
    Nope! Just a borderline alcoholic.

So....essentially Ryan Leaf.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    I love how balanced our schedule is this year though. We get all the tough teams out the way early and we don't play back to back hard teams IIRC..
    Our schedules way better than last year even though we face harder teams if that makes any sense
    how is Giants, Steelers, Lions not back to back hard games...those teams are all playoff contenders?

vCash
    Our schedule is pretty brutal...
    DrAzTiKViEwZ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Nope! Just a borderline alcoholic.

So....essentially Ryan Leaf.
    You're being soft on Leaf.

He's a full blown crackhead
    SPACE

vCash

2012 Eagles Season Prediction - Game By Game Breakdown

Sunday, Sept. 9 at Cleveland 1 pm (FOX)

-Eagles walk into Cleveland with Super Bowl hopes and play like serious contenders through out the entire game. Eagles win 34-14 (1-0)

Sunday, Sept. 16 vs. Baltimore 1 pm (CBS)
    -Tough task for Birds in home opener, I think Vick scores enough points to keep it our of reach from Joe Flacco and company. Eagles win 28-17 (2-0)

Sunday, Sept. 23 at Arizona 4:05 pm (FOX)
    -Seems like a trap game, traveling to the west coast does concern me no matter who you play. But the Eagles defense will be in control of this one from start to finish. Eagles win 24-6 (3-0)

Sunday, Sept. 30 vs. New York Giants 8:20 pm (NBC)*
    -2nd big test in the 1st month of the season, Eagles face the team that they let sneak into the playoffs. Eagles want revenge in the worst way knowing what they could of been in 2011. Eagles win 27-23 (4-0)

Sunday, Oct. 7 at Pittsburgh 1 pm (FOX)
    -Eagles walk into Pittsburgh riding a 4 game win streak and the offense has been lighting up the score boards. I think the Eagles win this game in a low scoring affair, all defense and hard hits. Eagles win 16-12. (5-0)

Sunday, Oct. 14 vs. Detroit 1 pm (FOX)
    -Potential playoff preview right before the bye week, where the Eagles usually stumble up. They should be able to handle the Lions ground attack at home, this game will be won with pash rush and protection of ones own quarterback. Eagles take this and remain one of the best teams in the NFL. Eagles win 30-26 (6-0)

Sunday, Oct. 21 BYE WEEK
    Sunday, Oct. 28 vs. Atlanta 1 pm (FOX)
    -Mike Vick gets an other crack at his old team, last time he played them he left the game with a 10 point lead that turned into a heart breaker for the Eagles. I think he has a school yard type game and the Eagles rout the Falcons. Eagles win 42-17 (7-0)

Monday, Nov. 5 at New Orleans 8:30 pm (ESPN)*
    -Last time the Eagles went for an 8-0 start it was in 2004, they got ran over by the Steelers. I see this game as one the Eagles get started too early and fall to the Saints. Eagles lose 24-35 (7-1)

Sunday, Nov. 11 vs. Dallas 4:15 pm (FOX)*
    -Eagles return to the Linc after ugly loss to the Saints. Playing Dallas is one way to get back on the right track. LeSean McCoy once again has big game vs Big D. Eagles win 21-17 (8-1)

Sunday, Nov. 18 at Washington 1 pm (FOX)
    -This is one game I would not take to lightly, the Eagles after beating the Cowboys always have an emotional let down. I see this a tight game to the finish, coming down to the foot of Alex Henery. Eagles win 23-20. (9-1)

Monday, Nov. 26 vs. Carolina 8:30 pm (ESPN)*xz
    -Your favorite game of 2012? Well it's sure as hell mine. Cam Newton vs Mike Vick, on monday night football for the nation to see. Looking at 2 of the most exciting QBS in the NFL today and possibly in the last 10 some odd years. Eagles at home should take this one, in a shootout. Eagles win 38-35. (10-1)

Sunday, Dec. 2 at Dallas 8:20 pm (NBC)*
    -Eagles go into Dallas looking to get a treshhold of the NFC East title, a win here would make it very easy for the Birds to lock it up. Already in the playoffs with 10 wins, the Eagles go into Dallas and continue their NFC East dominance, Eagles win 30-20. (11-1)

Sunday, Dec. 9 at Tampa Bay 1 pm (FOX)
    -Eagles dont fair too well after beating Dallas as I said before, I think this time it gets to them. A few bad breaks will hand the eagles their 2nd loss of the season. Eagles lose 24-20. (11-2)

Thursday, Dec. 13 vs. Cincinnati 8:20 pm (NFL Network)*
    -Short weeks are very hard intodays NFL, but being home for this one and coming off a loss the Eagles will be driven to go back to their usual play in 2012. Playing a young Bengals team at home should not be a task too tough. Eagles win 27-14. (12-2)

Sunday, Dec. 23 vs. Washington 1 pm (FOX)
    -Given this is a mini bye week for the Eagles, they will be well rested vs the Redskins and well prepared. Won't be too tough to close this one out as a pair of 4th qtarter Mike Vick TD passes seals the deal and the Eagles wrap up everything with a win. Eagles win 35-16 (13-2)

Sunday, Dec. 30 at New York Giants 1 pm (FOX)
    -Some say this game will determain the NFC East, not so fast if you ask me and see how I look at the Eagles in 2012. With everything clinched and having New York at 9-6 going into this game looking for a final Wild card position, the Eagles would love nothing more than to get a franchise record in wins, and send New York home for good and out of the playoff picture. Eagles win, 31-20 (14-2)

Wrap Up*

Eagles walk through what appears to be a tough schedule, playing 5 teams off a bye isnt as bad as people think. This team looking back in 2011 had so many chances to be a 12 or 13 win team if they took care of the ball and didnt have mental breakdowns. If they put it together I see no reason why they can not win 14 games as I predict.

Go Birds!

vCash
    So apparently we will be going 2-14

Awesome

vCash
    14-2 eh? I do like the optimism.

vCash
    No way we start 6-0.
    “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers”

vCash
    OH god this guy again

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    OH god this guy again
    All of this.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    omg...im actually agreeing with MacManus....wtf something is wrong

vCash
    Feels good to be right, doesn't it?

:-)

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast