Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Teo & Eifert fixes everything

vCash
    Walterfootball has us taking Ertz in the second, which would be fine too. Also what if we got Chris' brother to play OT in the 3rd??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles:24635617
    Walterfootball has us taking Ertz in the second, which would be fine too. Also what if we got Chris' brother to play OT in the 3rd??
    he is staying at OU for one more year is what i heard

vCash
    Ya I heard he's petitioning for another year of eligibility. Just thought it would be cool to have both brothers

vCash
    if jake long gets away from miami would you sign him and if you would how much. what if we sign dbowe and jake long what do we go for in the first round. i feel that te is to big of a reach unless someone impresses big time. OLB would be a position and maybe saftey but hey why not sign byrd

vCash
    Idk if I said this in here already but I would throw the checkbook at Jake Long and let him name his price. No way they get him AND Bowe though. And you want Byrd too? Lol this isn't Madden. I hope we make a big splash and finally get a huge FA like Long or Bowe. Too bad we can't at least trade for a stud WR, like sign Long and trade for Fitz. Long is atop my wishlist for sure though.

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    Idk if I said this in here already but I would throw the checkbook at Jake Long and let him name his price. No way they get him AND Bowe though. And you want Byrd too? Lol this isn't Madden. I hope we make a big splash and finally get a huge FA like Long or Bowe. Too bad we can't at least trade for a stud WR, like sign Long and trade for Fitz. Long is atop my wishlist for sure though.
    **** it if we signed Long id trade A first this year and a second next year for fitz and Zona may bite Fitz may be getting tired of this team

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    yea id rather sign Long this offseason than any WR FA that way we can draft a beast LG and our O-line would be set
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    i know its not madden but i would probably sign long over bowe. i dont think that the cards would trade fitz with in the division? what do you think it would take to get britt from the titans. fisher has ties with him and is def a better wr then we have on this roster. i think we can get great value for what we would have to give up brandon marshall we for not that high of a price and both have had offseason troubles in the past.. i think marshall went for two seconds or two thirds not sure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    yea id rather sign Long this offseason than any WR FA that way we can draft a beast LG and our O-line would be set
    if we signed long with are first first round pick take chance warmack then with are second take the best saftey available then in the second take a te then in the third take arthur brown olb kansas st then in the later rounds take brandon coleman wr rutgers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chop View Post
    i know its not madden but i would probably sign long over bowe. i dont think that the cards would trade fitz with in the division? what do you think it would take to get britt from the titans. fisher has ties with him and is def a better wr then we have on this roster. i think we can get great value for what we would have to give up brandon marshall we for not that high of a price and both have had offseason troubles in the past.. i think marshall went for two seconds or two thirds not sure
    I meant like Madden because you keep saying I want this guy and this guy and this guy all together. You can want them all but 31 other teams will be competing for their services.

I do really like your Britt idea though. Do they have enough incentives to trade him though? I think he is one of the most underrated WRs in the league, despite his poor season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    I meant like Madden because you keep saying I want this guy and this guy and this guy all together. You can want them all but 31 other teams will be competing for their services.

I do really like your Britt idea though. Do they have enough incentives to trade him though? I think he is one of the most underrated WRs in the league, despite his poor season.

I'd prefer to not get Britt. I've had my fill of injury-prone WRs for the last few years.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

vCash
    Wait is MJDs contract up at the end of the year? and i heard he isnt going to sign an extension and i rather have Clady cause he is younger

vCash
    We do kind of need a running back lol

vCash
    Dom... How can a Rams fan have Wes Welker as his avatar... I'm appalled

Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast