Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

2013 Starting RB???

I was a huge fan of SJAX, but now that he is gone, who is going to step up? Pead, or Richardson???? From what I seen last year, I prefer Richardson... Am I wrong???
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysNextYear View Post
    hey Just cause drew is on the DL all the time doesnt mean he isnt a good player,

Sincerely, Kerry Wood, Mark Prior, and Nomar Garciaparamedic

vCash
    richardson or a drafted guy

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    I think Pead is going to see a bulk of the carries

vCash
    Pead or Richardson...or a one year veteran stopgap (don't know who's still available off the top of my head though).

Pead's probably going to get every chance to win the starting job and prove he was worth the 2nd round pick, though.

vCash
    i really liked what I saw from richardson. pead will probably get a good amount of carries

vCash
    I forgot to put this before but:

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2013/3/...n-running-back

Fish wants a big back. The names the article discusses are DeAngelo Williams and Brandon Jacobs.

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    It's hard to say. yes Richardson looked very good early in the season but Pead got more time late. Plus Pead was hurt by having to finish school and missing a lot of the OTA's. Richardson basically took his job during that period.

I doubt we'll know until after the preseason and it might not even be sorted out until after a few regular season games.

Also even if we do sign a big back to go along with them I doubt they'll get nearly as many carries as Rich or Pead will

vCash
    I wouldn't mind adding another bigger back just to change up the pace a bit. But I really hope we give Pead a legit shot at becoming the feature back. He has the better all-around running game than D-Rich.

vCash
    Off the top of my head, Bradshaw, Turner, Hillis and DeAngelo Williams are still available. Not really a huge fan of any of them to be honest. I'd prolly say we should go with Hillis or Bradshaw as I feel they provide the most production/upside.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

vCash
    hillis ftw
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rabueed View Post
    Off the top of my head, Bradshaw, Turner, Hillis and DeAngelo Williams are still available. Not really a huge fan of any of them to be honest. I'd prolly say we should go with Hillis or Bradshaw as I feel they provide the most production/upside.
    Deangelo's still under contract, isn't he?

And:
    Citing a source with knowledge of the situation, the Charlotte Observer reports the Panthers plan to keep DeAngelo Williams for 2013.
    Carolina could save $3.4 million in cap space by designating Williams a "post-June 1 cut," but doing so would leave significant "dead money" on their 2014 cap. The Observer's source allows that the Panthers may still pursue a restructuring of Williams' contract. With Williams expected back, Carolina's backfield will remain a timeshare involving DeAngelo, Jonathan Stewart, and Mike Tolbert. The Observer's report interestingly confirms Green Bay was among the "teams" interested in Williams before last year's trade deadline. Perhaps the sides will rekindle trade talks down the road. Feb 23 - 10:40 AM
    I'm not really interested in any of the other three, personally.

vCash
    Tst made it sound like Williams will prob get cut or can be traded for nothing. I don't want Bradshaw though, he's not w big back and prob not cheap. Doesn't offer us anything different than what we have.

vCash
    Like others have said, Pead will probably get a majority of carries with D- Rich spelling him. I don't mind. We don't necessarily need a bruiser back there.

vCash
    How about Lacey if he falls. If not, I'll take a cheap Hillis, with Pead starting.

vCash
    I like Lacy personally but we'd have to go round one on him maybe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast