Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lol @ Cole mocking Arsenal fans on twitter.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Just got back from the game. Lukaku looked like balls and the crowd started to die at around the 50th minute until the PSG fans started getting a wave going and then the game picked up and everyone was going nuts in the last. Luiz was signing stuff outside of the dugout after the game was over but only people who had the rich people seats were allowed in the area. Mikel, Cole, Piazon, Hazard and Marin looked real good.

vCash
    Oscar is aiming to make his dream move to Chelsea as an Olympic champion, as reports of his switch to Stamford Bridge gather pace.

Reports coming out of Brazil over the weekend claimed the European champions and Internacional have reached an agreement over the youngster, who is currently preparing for London 2012.

And whilst the 20-year-old insists he is concentrating fully on winning a gold medal with his country, he admits to being excited by the prospect of the Premier League.

He said: "Like all the team, I am totally focused on winning the gold medal.

"They (his agent and advisers) are sorting those other things out for me, and keeping me informed. I just focus on playing here and on growing and becoming better.

"If I go to Chelsea it will be a dream come true. They are one of the greatest teams in Europe. I am confident I will have a good Olympics and, if I go to Chelsea, I will arrive feeling good."

Confident

Oscar thinks he would be up to the task of the Premier League, adding: "I am confident in my ability.

"If I go, I will just keep on doing what I have been doing at Internacional, which is working hard to improve all the time.

"But I am not really even thinking about much, I am just focused on the Olympic Games."

It is a tournament that the Brazilians take very seriously, and Oscar will wear the famous No 10 shirt of his hero Pele.

He added: "I have always worn the No.10 shirt when I played at lower levels and, obviously, my reference point was always Pele and then Ronaldinho.

"I am proud to follow in their footsteps and hope I will be worthy of it."
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...s-double-dream

He said all of this hours after Inter's president said there's an agreement in place, just has to be put on paper.

vCash
    The Football Association has charged Chelsea captain John Terry regarding alleged abusive and threatening behaviour towards Queens Park Rangers defender Anton Ferdinand.

The alleged incident occurred during the Premier League game between the two clubs on 23rd October last year and Terry was subsequently charged by police with a racially aggravated public order offence.

Terry was cleared in court of using a racial obscenity towards Ferdinand earlier this month, but now faces a fresh inquiry from the FA.

The centre-half will still be available to play for England while the inquiry continues and Terry has been given until next week to respond to the charge.

Advice

FA charge Terry
    An FA statement read: "After seeking advice from an external Independent QC, and having considered the evidence and Magistrates' Court decision in the John Terry case, The FA has today charged the Chelsea player following an alleged incident that occurred during the Queens Park Rangers versus Chelsea fixture at Loftus Road on 23 October 2011.

"It is alleged that Terry used abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour towards Queens Park Rangers' Anton Ferdinand, contrary to FA rules.

"It is further alleged that this included a reference to the ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race of Anton Ferdinand.

"This charge is the result of The FA's long-standing enquiries into this matter, which were placed on hold pending the outcome of the criminal trial, and relates to rules governing football only.

"During this period John Terry remains available to play for England.

"Terry has until 3 August 2012 to respond.

"The FA will make no further comment during this time."

Terry immediately denied the charge in a statement saying: "I deny the charge and I will be requesting the opportunity to attend the commission for a personal hearing."
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...-charged-by-FA

vCash
    Oscar is our new #11

vCash
    if you guys were in charge, what would be your starting lineup for chelsea as of now. formation and all

vCash
    ----------Torres
    Mata----hazard----Ramires
    ------lamps-----dm/mikel
    Cole---terry/Cahill---Luiz---ivanovic

We need a better dm than mikel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    ----------Torres
    Mata----hazard----Ramires
    ------lamps-----dm/mikel
    Cole---terry/Cahill---Luiz---ivanovic

We need a better dm than mikel
    what about marin or oscar? where do they fit into the teams equation?

vCash
    We do need a better DM. Watching Mikel is very frustrating and having him in the XI will be the only non-injury thing keeping us from winning the PL. Ramires was good because we were playing counter-attack towards the end of the season but he just can't play RW when we dominate possession. He cannot drive at defenders, he cannot pass the ball, he cannot cross. His best attributes are his speed, work rate, and speed.

So having said that, this is our best XI

----------Torres
    Hazard----Oscar----Mata
    ------Lampard----Mikel
    Cole---Terry----Cahill---Ivanovic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    what about marin or oscar? where do they fit into the teams equation?
    Both will play but I doubt they are considered starters in the biggest game with full squad health and fitness. Maybe Oscar but I wanna see him play in a EPL before he gets the nod

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    We do need a better DM. Watching Mikel is very frustrating and having him in the XI will be the only non-injury thing keeping us from winning the PL. Ramires was good because we were playing counter-attack towards the end of the season but he just can't play RW when we dominate possession. He cannot drive at defenders, he cannot pass the ball, he cannot cross. His best attributes are his speed, work rate, and speed.

So having said that, this is our best XI

----------Torres
    Hazard----Oscar----Mata
    ------Lampard----Mikel
    Cole---Terry----Cahill---Ivanovic
    Idk if oscar is ready for EPL so I won't give him the nod till I see it. In regards to ramires yes he only works on the wing in a counter attack style offense but we will still play that style when we play certain teams and that's why I left him in. Also Cahill over Luiz?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Idk if oscar is ready for EPL so I won't give him the nod till I see it. In regards to ramires yes he only works on the wing in a counter attack style offense but we will still play that style when we play certain teams and that's why I left him in. Also Cahill over Luiz?
    Only Manchester can dominate possession against us, so 34 PL games are left where Ramires is almost completely neutralized. It just doesn't make sense IMO. I'm off of the Luiz bandwagon, his passing has regressed the longer he's been here and he still makes plenty of mistakes. Cahill is a rock back there and shows that he's giving it his all without being rash about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Only Manchester can dominate possession against us, so 34 PL games are left where Ramires is almost completely neutralized. It just doesn't make sense IMO. I'm off of the Luiz bandwagon, his passing has regressed the longer he's been here and he still makes plenty of mistakes. Cahill is a rock back there and shows that he's giving it his all without being rash about it.
    I say arsenal and spurs can hold very good possession against us. And in champions league will find teams that can too. I think he could slot in at dm against some teams but I think a true dm is needed. As for Luiz I think he should be tried at dm but idk if will ever see that.

vCash
    I'd be shocked if Oscar began the year over Ramires. I could see him taking over in March, but not now.

Since ya'll are likely still in the spending mood, who you guys like? I've seen Chelsea linked to that cheeky Marseille RB. I still think you guys could use another center forward, just in case Torres' form doesn't skyrocket. Plus a Witsel or Feillani would be immense in holding posession.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Chelsea seems to be the favorites on Modric after Real supposedly dropped out yesterday to pursue the Witsel deal.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast