Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Looking at back at some of the posts made last summer in the 1st thread

Jim: I'm cautiously excited about the new gaffa, bringing back Bobby Di Matteo is a great move. One of my favourite players growing up. It just has an air of returning to the late 90s with Gullit and Vialli's sexy football returning to the bridge. Should be fun. (pointing out the great hire of our first team coach before I even knew who RDM was)

D1RoseJM on 6/29/11: Chelsea should go after mata and hazard. (two months before mata gets signed and 11 months before hazard gets signed lol)

The racist alencp3: chelsea better buy some good attacking midfielder or this season is lost (**** you)

Me: Me neither. There's no way we're going to win the league, let alone the CL, with this squad. (... but it was before we bought POY Mata)

Jim: I think Ramires should play further forward as well. Guys full of energy, when he was let of the leash, **** went down. Get forward more! (And then he proves to be the most improved player when he plays on the wing.. and gets forward more)

Milnertime: Meireles is a hell of a player who was the odd man out at Liverpool, unfortunately. A lot will be said negatively about him on Merseyside, but there really shouldn't be any surprise in this move. Someone had to go with Stevie on his way back and Meireles is the logical choice. (A hell of a player? )

Me: We're set at LB for the next 10 years. However if we were to identify the weakest part of the defense, it's unquestionably Bosingwa. (In September, cause I'm a beast and "knew" how good Berty was)

vCash
    haha oracles

Bobby D's Blues

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Let's raid Tottenham for Modric, Walker, and Parker? Maybe Bale too?
    I could live with just modric and bale is prob headed to barca

vCash
    **** Hulk... Bale-Mata-Hazard behind Torres and Modric/Romeu in the double pivot

vCash
    **** Hulk... Bale-Mata-Hazard behind Torres and Modric/Romeu in the double pivot

I think will see hazard under Torres as the ten even tho mata will wear ten on his back he will operate more wide even tho he will have the freedom to interchange with all three players that are underneath Torres. Also I'd rather have hulk than bale if that means we can swap Torres for falcoa.

vCash
    What does Hulk have to do with Falcao?

vCash
    What does Hulk have to do with Falcao?
    Well I could make some bs link to they have played together before and have chemistry but there's no link to what I was saying I just really want falcao and would be happy with hulk or bale.

On a side note Torres with the brace today

vCash
    I posted this in the transfer thread but our owner went to see Schweinsteiger at euros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I posted this in the transfer thread but our owner went to see Schweinsteiger at euros
    wouldnt mind him seeing a lot of those german midfielders. esp those younger ones.

vCash
    then they mentioned he was worth 50m, doubt that happens

fixture list out today http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Latest...814813,00.html

Bobby D's Blues

vCash
    In case anyone's outta the loop:

Fiorentina denied receiving a bid for Jovetic

We lowballed Wigan for Nigerian striker/winger Victor Moses and their chairman got pissy in the media. They offered to double his wages in hopes he'd stay with them and not force a move. Some people believe it wasn't a sincere offer and it was a warning shot for Porto to **** off with their dumb **** about Hulk.

It's possible Luiz, Mata, and Sturridge will be at the Olympics, not on the USA tour :cry:

vCash
    dp

vCash
    Is it true also that Real is in on Luiz? I heard rumblings that Real was ready to place a bid on him

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    In case anyone's outta the loop:

Fiorentina denied receiving a bid for Jovetic

We lowballed Wigan for Nigerian striker/winger Victor Moses and their chairman got pissy in the media. They offered to double his wages in hopes he'd stay with them and not force a move. Some people believe it wasn't a sincere offer and it was a warning shot for Porto to **** off with their dumb **** about Hulk.

It's possible Luiz, Mata, and Sturridge will be at the Olympics, not on the USA tour :cry:
    I would have thought Bertrand would play at the olympics as well

Bobby D's Blues

vCash
    Was he not named in the 35 man squad? I've been searching for it but I can't find it.

Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast