Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Bryzgalov leaves practice early - Bobrovski and Leighton practicing

The Squads:
    Flyers - Phillies - Eagles - 76ers

...did anyone bring pizza?

vCash

All of a sudden being up 3-1 doesnt look so comforting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StryderSox View Post

All of a sudden being up 3-1 doesnt look so comforting.
    Not at all.
    The Squads:

vCash
    I just hope this is the Flyers playing head games or maybe a media act leading to speculation that something might have been bothering him last night and then they will announce towmorrow that he is fine for Game 5.

vCash
    So we are all worried because we have a backup to the backup that has lead this team to a stanley cup final?

Sounds like the best backup of a backup to me......

Bryz did look slow last night groin or that foot again. I'm not worried we have the firepower to match theirs. Last I checked 3-1 is a pretty go position to be in regardless of injuries or not. That's whwe have the highest paid backup in the league......

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    So we are all worried because we have a backup to the backup that has lead this team to a stanley cup final?

Bryz did look slow last night groin or that foot again. I'm not worried we have the firepower to match theirs. Last I checked 3-1 is a pretty go position to be in regardless of injuries or not. That's whwe have the highest paid backup in the league......
    He also had the best defenseman this team has seen in a long team standing in front of him and gave possibly one of the worst Stanley Cup winning goals ever.

vCash

I'm just worried because I worry. That's the life of a Philadelphia sports fan.

That said, "highest paid backup in the league" sounds to me like "excuse if we don't bring home a cup."
    The Squads:

vCash
    Touché but no where near the offensive threat that this flyers team has now....And our defense was jot all that great then. Always the same story. Goaltending. Been like thT since the early 90s

And lol pizza no I'm just butt hurt they didn't try to trade Bob I think he's overpaid and under used...and had some good trade value which could of helped our defense get even stronger
    Last edited by fanofphilly; 04-19-2012 at 01:59 PM.

vCash
    Touché but no where near the offensive threat that this flyers team has now....

And lol pizza no I'm just butt hurt they didn't try to trade Bob I think he's overpaid and under used
    Overpaid and underused isn't off the money by any stretch. The "underused" part make the "overpaid" part pointless though. The guy is being paid too much money to be a backup period, but FAR too much money to collect rust while not seeing action but every 10-20 games. He's not going to be sharp.

I really, really hope I'm wrong.
    The Squads:

vCash
    Yah I edited it as you were prob posting ur response lol recheck.....and I pray ur wrong too I hope he looks like he did at the beginning of last year when we thought we had a superstar all-star goLie on our hands

vCash
    Bryz probably just took a day off early. Lavy probably saw what happened last night - Bryz had an off night, Bob came in and looked like ****. With 3 goalies here, he wants to make sure all of his backups are properly in game shape.

Calm the **** down. My god.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Bryz probably just took a day off early. Lavy probably saw what happened last night - Bryz had an off night, Bob came in and looked like ****. With 3 goalies here, he wants to make sure all of his backups are properly in game shape.

I should "calm the **** down" because of your unconfirmed speculation?

I guess yours is better than mine?

If you're right, I'll be relieved and you can say "I told you so," but don't act like an ***.
    The Squads:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post

That is what I am hoping. Hoping that maybe Lav decided to play a little head games and create some speculation that Bryzgalov was not feeling right last night to take some pressure off him. Then when they say towmorrow that he is ok to start he looks like he is trying to come up with a heroes effort and not like a goaltender that gave up 5 goals in half a game and never looked comfortable last night.

vCash
    Yah I edited it as you were prob posting ur response lol recheck.....and I pray ur wrong too I hope he looks like he did at the beginning of last year when we thought we had a superstar all-star goLie on our hands
    Agreed sir.

I just wanna win a cup already!
    The Squads:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantPizza View Post
    I should "calm the **** down" because of your unconfirmed speculation?

I guess yours is better than mine?

If you're right, I'll be relieved and you can say "I told you so," but don't act like an ***.
    People are FREAKING OUT over less than even a rumor. Leighton practiced.

World. Is. Ending.

Matt Carle sucks.

We lost a game at home and the series is 3-1.

It's a snowball. People are acting like the world is over. Chill out.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast