Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Anyone think we could grab Jake Allen off them?
    Head of the Bandwagon to make tunnicliffderek the Miami Dolphins Manager, Guaranteeing us another 72' season

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i would trade our first,our 1st next yr and cam wake for aj green.Locker isnt a project hed start day one
    i think cutler is worth 2 1st rounders and a 3rd thats just me though

vCash
    Jaden Schwartz
    Head of the Bandwagon to make tunnicliffderek the Miami Dolphins Manager, Guaranteeing us another 72' season

i would trade our first,our 1st next yr and cam wake for aj green.Locker isnt a project hed start day one
    i think cutler is worth 2 1st rounders and a 3rd thats just me though

vCash
    Is jvr still out hurt??

vCash
    Kulemin for Stewart? Both guys had down years, but the leafs get bigger exactly what burke wants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysdan View Post
    Kulemin for Stewart? Both guys had down years, but the leafs get bigger exactly what burke wants.
    Could happen pretty fair deal.

Why is everyone saying the Leafs will deal with St. Louis tho?

I am looking at teams like Pittsburgh and Vancouver who are both down 3-0, if one of them have an early exit then they may be willing to make more moves.

GO HARD AFTER COREY SCHNEIDER

And maybe Pittsburgh is willing to deal Jordan Staal.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    If the Penguins deal Jordan Staal he'll end up a Calgary Flame depending which way the Flames want to go. Crosby is a HUGE fan of Iginla. Got a hunch, got a hunch.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Do the Pens have the cap spacve to take on Iggy???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Could happen pretty fair deal.

Why is everyone saying the Leafs will deal with St. Louis tho?

I am looking at teams like Pittsburgh and Vancouver who are both down 3-0, if one of them have an early exit then they may be willing to make more moves.

GO HARD AFTER COREY SCHNEIDER
    And maybe Pittsburgh is willing to deal Jordan Staal.
    This is akin to going after Vesa Toskala or Andrew Raycroft. Why would you want to give up what Vancouver would want (especially with our limited resources), for a guy who is a LONG WAY AWAY from ever having proved that he is a capable 1A NHL goaltender. Has he played well in his opportunities?... yes, very well. But unless you want to keep repeating the cycle, you don't make uncertain trades, or gamble with top assests to aquire unproven players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    Do the Pens have the cap spacve to take on Iggy???
    It can be made in the offseason. Still might be a bit tricky to pull off. But it's no secret Crosby would love to have Iginla on his wing.

vCash
    I would think the Pens would be looking for cap relief, young players, prospects, draft picks, depth....

Favourite UFC Fighters
    HW - Cain Velasquez
    LHW - Lyoto Machida
    MW - Vitor Belfort
    WW - Georges St-Pierre
    LW - Anthony Pettis

vCash

How do we get bigger and tougher?

Luongo will get dealt long before Schneider will. He has outplayed Luongo in the two seasons he's been up with the Canucks. Luongo is 33 and Schneider is 25, if by some chance the Canucks need to tear the team down due to cap reasons or whatever it makes more sense to deal an ageing Luongo. Plus they're starter in the AHL, Eddie Lack, could make the jump soon. His numbers are solid.

If Luongo were to become available, no thanks I'd rather stick with what we have TBH.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    Luongo will get dealt long before Schneider will. He has outplayed Luongo in the two seasons he's been up with the Canucks. Luongo is 33 and Schneider is 25, if by some chance the Canucks need to tear the team down due to cap reasons or whatever it makes more sense to deal an ageing Luongo. Plus they're starter in the AHL, Eddie Lack, could make the jump soon. His numbers are solid.

If Luongo were to become available, no thanks I'd rather stick with what we have TBH.
    This is what every other team will say too. Thats why Schnieder is the one rumoured to be out the door soon.
    Skating circles around the NHL since 2013/2014

To be continued...?

\_(ツ)_/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. Fan View Post
    I would think the Pens would be looking for cap relief, young players, prospects, draft picks, depth....
    When you're in the position that franchise is in for the foreseeable future your goal is one thing and one thing only.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJamesNaismith View Post
    This is akin to going after Vesa Toskala or Andrew Raycroft. Why would you want to give up what Vancouver would want (especially with our limited resources), for a guy who is a LONG WAY AWAY from ever having proved that he is a capable 1A NHL goaltender. Has he played well in his opportunities?... yes, very well. But unless you want to keep repeating the cycle, you don't make uncertain trades, or gamble with top assests to aquire unproven players.
    Dude are you serious???? That's not the same at all are you kidding me? Vesa Toskala and Raycroft?

Cory Schneider is better than both of those guys combined, and he has proven he can be a number 1 in my eyes. His stats speak for themselves and he's outplayed Luongo for sure.

I'm not saying throw away picks and stuff for him but if he's available at good price then go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    This is what every other team will say too. Thats why Schnieder is the one rumoured to be out the door soon.

Yeah that's why I think Toronto may be interested. Everyone keeps saying they won't deal him but it makes no realistic sense that Vancouver deals Luongo because the cap hit is extremely large.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by savio vega View Post
    Jvr could be had depending on how far philly goes without him.
    Stewart could request a move considering he is an rfa he would be a fan favorite
    Stoll is like bozak imo
    Jones could be had
    stastny could also move in the right deal

All possible targets...
    I think Stoll is a lot more valuable than his stat line shows and I think Bozak is a lot less valuable than his stat line. We need playoff players, I havnt seen Bozak in that situation but Id assume he would disappear.

Schenn for Stewart?.... Id like Stewart and Kulemin on the same line I think they'd be tough to deal with

Gardiner 5th overall and armstrong for 1st overall and Ryan Jones?

Kadri for a solid nhl ready D-man? any suggestions?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast