Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    If Dallas came up to me and said:

Our 1st + Franzen + Mursak, you better bet I pull that trigger.

vCash
    Agreed but switching Tatar in there for Mursak makes me not want to...although unloading Mule's contact would be great

vCash
    I don't know if I'd do it if it were Tatar. I think I would though.

vCash
    Its a tough call, is Lou a better player? Yes...Will Tatar be a top 6? He projects to be, will he be as good, worse or better as Lou? I have no idea. Worth the risk plus a top 6 in Mule plus a high draft pick? I just dont think so. Tatar has been in the system and is part of the future and im not a guy who likes to give prospects up for a little upgrade in the top 6 forward we would be giving up...but then again that contract!

vCash
    I'd like to see Holland change his stance a bit and let the young prospects play.

vCash
    Unfortunately even if he did there isnt the roster space. I would love to see Nyquist up in top 6 and Tatar up in top 9 next year, but where do we get the room unless we let Abby and Hudler go but then that leaves no room on the roster to sign new. I could honestly see a trade coming at the draft, especially if Lidstrom comes back we have an abundance of forwards and D with Nyquist and Smith definitely ready for the NHL.

vCash
    And I know im alright high on Tatar, but I just watched Slovakia v Canada...Thats all you have to watch...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    If its Mursak and a 2nd rounder ok, if its Tatar no. The kid is 21 and has played 3 years in the AHL, name another 21 year old with his experience and upside that is still in the minors he also led all rookies in points his first year in the AHL and has been the top of the griffins all 3 years. He is pretty valuable, would be playing NHL on a lot of other teams.
    Yep, He's a product of DET's "minors til your ready" agenda. He'd def be up by now on any other team. It's quite the trade off for the young guys. Sure, you get to play for the Wings, but you really gotta pay your dues on the farm first. Look how long it took Abby to get on the roster.

vCash
    Tomas Tatar is surely ready next year, but probably doesn't crack a spot. We're really deep.

vCash
    I'd rather see Tatar up there then Abby... It might just be me but I honestly don't like him... Never lived up to the hype surrounding him...

vCash
    What are people's thoughts on Semin? He had a pretty bad year so he should come for cheaper than his last contract. It seems like Detroit would be a good place for him to get back on track and with Datsyuk I could see him doing that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    What are people's thoughts on Semin? He had a pretty bad year so he should come for cheaper than his last contract. It seems like Detroit would be a good place for him to get back on track and with Datsyuk I could see him doing that.
    I don't know what to think about that one. He plays with Ovi right? I mean there's talk about him needing a spark, so maybe he's playing with the wrong Russian. If Pavs can't get him going, nobody can. I read that Sens maybe looking Huds, too. Don't know how valid that it though.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/05/16/...sens-to-target

vCash
    I would be fine with Semin if we don't get Parise and only if Semin took a 1 yr contract. Then we could evaluate him next spring for long term.

vCash
    I'd worry about a 1 year deal, reminds me of Hossa. Idunno, I mean I'd be interested in a shot at Semin, but a quick rental should be something that puts us over the top, but it's risky either way. Tough call

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    I don't know what to think about that one. He plays with Ovi right? I mean there's talk about him needing a spark, so maybe he's playing with the wrong Russian. If Pavs can't get him going, nobody can. I read that Sens maybe looking Huds, too. Don't know how valid that it though.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/05/16/...sens-to-target
    He really doesn't play with Alexander Ovechkin.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast