Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    It would be interesting to see what line he was on this past season when he got his points. I'm gonna guess Pavs was out there for almost every point.
    I remember one he got with Helm in OT. .. I don't know why, but I remember that. Helm and Bert played a lot together in overtime.

The Bert re-signing keeps a Nyquist off the top line. Tomas Tatar is ready right now too.

vCash
    Definitely going to be an interesting off season with so many uncertain questions concerning player's. Who's staying and who's going bye bye. I would love to see Lids and Holmstrom stay for at-least one more year. Holmstrom on a limited roll though, I'm going to miss the guy when he's official gone.

Tatar, Nyquist, and Sheahan could steal roster spots come training camp.
    Nyquist is lock for sure, Tatar is ready with out a doubt.
    Sheahan most likely ends up with the Griffins to start, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him win a roster spot over the likes of Emmerton or Murzak.

vCash
    I could see Mursak and/or Emmerton on waivers after training camp/pre-season.

vCash
    I'm actually hoping Holmstrom will retire. I like him but we just have way too many forwards that are ready to join the team that can't.

vCash
    ^^^couldn't agree more. There's gonna be a log jam of forwards come training camp. For Lids to come back, it's not a "one more year for old time's sake" type of situation. He's detrimental to the team. Homer is trailing off, reduced to 4th line with some PP time. I love the guy, love his determination, but it's time to give some of the youngsters the chance. Emmerton can be gone, I'm good with that. Nyquist on 1st/2nd. He's so ready. Just read Huds might be shopping around. Would be fine with him leaving if it means a power forward in his place.
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 05-25-2012 at 06:06 PM.

vCash
    Nyquist was on like a ppg pace with Datsyuk. I really don't care if Bertuzzi is useless on the third line, he's really not good playing with Datsyuk either. I really want to see the team much younger next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    Nyquist was on like a ppg pace with Datsyuk. I really don't care if Bertuzzi is useless on the third line, he's really not good playing with Datsyuk either. I really want to see the team much younger next year.
    Agreed. Giving Bert that "2" year deal was dumb. 1 year, sure, fine, but not 2. There's a good chance Bert is done after this year due to injuries, but we have a lot of NHL ready prospects.

Tatar and Ny are ready now.
    Pullk is at least 2 years away. Is he going to Grand Rapids this year?
    Jurco has been impressing in the minors. He's looked so good.

Ny had something like 6 points in 7 full games with Datsyuk. He created so many scoring chances too. He just couldn't bury. We've went over this, but his shot is pretty lackluster. If he can improve his shot, improve his offensive IQ in the NHL just a tad, then Ny is going to be a straight up beast.

vCash
    I think Gus is gonna bust his *** this offseason and lock a spot in the top 9, atleast, in Traverse City.

vCash
    We should sign Hasek.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    We should sign Hasek.
    Yes, then give him a reality show. Call it "Our Crazy Backup". He could have a garden hose with him and he can spray the youngsters and yell "get off my crease!!".

It all reality, the odds of signing Parise now that NJ made it to the big dance is pretty far fetched IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Yes, then give him a reality show. Call it "Our Crazy Backup". He could have a garden hose with him and he can spray the youngsters and yell "get off my crease!!".

It all reality, the odds of signing Parise now that NJ made it to the big dance is pretty far fetched IMO.
    I'd still take Hasek for 7-10 games to split time with Joey Mac. He's still capable of a .900%

Meh, I didn't want him anyway.

vCash
    Parise is a tough one. He could either really shine on the Wings or be a bust. I guess it'd all depend on who he'd end up with on a line.

vCash
    I think Parise is finally getting back to his pre-injury form. I could see him resigning with the devils due to their run though. Hopefully he doesn't. Semin is going under the radar and I actually want him if we can't get Parise.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011