1. Indianapolis Colts - QB Andrew Luck, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins - QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor
3. Minnesota Vikings - OT Matt Kalil, USC
4. Cleveland Browns - RB Trent Richardson, Alabama
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - CB Morris Claiborne, LSU
6. St. Louis Rams - WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma St.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars - DT Fletcher Cox, Mississippi St.
8. Miami Dolphins - QB Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M
9. Carolina Panthers - ILB Luke Kuechly, Boston College
10. Buffalo Bills - WR Michael Floyd, Notre Dame
11. Kansas City Chiefs - OG David DeCastro, Stanford
12. Seattle Seahawks - DE Quinton Coples, UNC
13. Arizona Cardinals - OT Riley Reiff, Iowa
14. Dallas Cowboys - DT Dontari Poe, Memphis
15. Philadelphia Eagles - CB Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina
16. New York Jets - OLB Courtney Upshaw, Alabama
17. Cincinnati Bengals - S Mark Barron, Alabama
18. San Diego Chargers - DE/OLB Whitney Mercilus, Illinois
19. Chicago Bears - WR Kendall Wright, Baylor
20. Tennessee Titans - CB Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama
21. Cincinnati Bengals - OG Cordy Glenn, Georgia
22. Cleveland Browns - WR Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech.
23. Detroit Lions - OT Jonathan Martin, Stanford
24. Pittsburgh Steelers - ILB Dont'a Hightower, Alabama
25. Denver Broncos - DT Michael Brockers, LSU
26. Houston Texans - OLB Nick Perry, USC
27. New England Patriots - OC Peter Konz, Wisconsin
28. Green Bay Packers - S Harrison Smith, Notre Dame
29. Baltimore Ravens - OT Mike Adams, Ohio St.
30. San Francisco 49ers - DT Devon Still, Penn St.
31. New England Patriots - OLB Shea McClellin, Boise St.
32. New York Giants - TE Coby Fleener, Stanford
Ingram will definitely go in the first round and I'm pretty sure that Janoris Jenkins will too. Also, I don't see the 49ers going DT unless that DT is the clear-cut bpa on their board. If the draft falls the way you have it, I'd prefer Coby Fleener or one of the two players that you left off the first round (Ingram or Jenkins) over Devon Still.
I'll be honest I'd love for us to get Harrison Smith. Every random game tape I watch of ND of a completely different guy Smith always pops up and makes a play. He is literally all over the field. I'd be very happy with the pick.
As far as Upshaw, yeah I agree with Norm, I think if he was there when the Packers pick they might take him. Either that or I think the Texans would take him.
I've read that teams have found out some bad things about the dude's past, like pulling his girlfriend's hair when he was mad at her. Couple that with the fact that he didn't work out well at all, and I don't think he's a first rounder. I think Ingram, Coples, Branch, Perry, Mercilus, and Jones will go ahead of him.