Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202
Results 3,016 to 3,021 of 3021

You guys are sounding like my fellow 49er fans. To much whining. Lol

I don't see why people have such a problem with this draft. We picked 6th and got a guy who has the 'potential' to be the best player in this draft.

As i stated before. Big wing superstars are the current and future of the NBA. You're not winning a title without one.

Even if this guy ends up being a bust i would still be happy they took a risk. We draft a pg and he becomes an all star. Who cares. Does that make us a contender? Hell no. Chris Paul can't make his team a power house with other all stars.

I have no problem at all trading pur lower pics, why? Because most of our team is very young. Drafting more teens that won't make the team is wasting pics.

We still need to figure out who they want for the future. You much is unproven.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I must be alone in liking the pick. Gordon and Isaac can both play the 3 or the 4. I would have preferred Smith, but I really don't mind the pick.
    You're not alone for liking the pic, I do as well. I just don't see him and AG fitting well together with our 'current' roster. A pg who could shoot would change my opinion.

I actually really like elfrid Payton. He's just not in the best system. He is the perfect compliment to a shooting team however we are not a shooting team.

Whether we like EP or not. Is anybody ready to pay him 60 million on an extension. And I'm not talking about if he improves his shooting. I'm talking about from the EP we saw last year. I'm not willing to extend. Time to cut our losses

Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    You guys are sounding like my fellow 49er fans. To much whining. Lol

I don't see why people have such a problem with this draft. We picked 6th and got a guy who has the 'potential' to be the best player in this draft.

As i stated before. Big wing superstars are the current and future of the NBA. You're not winning a title without one.

Even if this guy ends up being a bust i would still be happy they took a risk. We draft a pg and he becomes an all star. Who cares. Does that make us a contender? Hell no. Chris Paul can't make his team a power house with other all stars.

I have no problem at all trading pur lower pics, why? Because most of our team is very young. Drafting more teens that won't make the team is wasting pics.

We still need to figure out who they want for the future. You much is unproven.
    So what about Curry? Lillard? Wall? IT etc

Should Jonathan Isaac start? I think so. What do we have to lose?
    https://orlandomagicoutlook.com/2017...n-isaac-start/