Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Who gives a **** even if he did take it or make it? "the Spurs would have been upset"... AND???

Imagine if he took and made the 3 at the buzzer. The crowd would have gone nuts, and that's what the game is about... Entertainment

(all this coming from a Laker hater)

Stop being so God damn sensitive. Seeing the video made my day, funny stuff

vCash
    People are going hard on Bynum. A lot of people think he was really wanting to jack up a 3, he was really just making fun of what he did a week or so ago. That's why people are saying he's a troll, and they are very right. Pretty funny if your name is not Mike Brown.

vCash
    Bynum..Amazing talent, glass legs, and pretty immature. People are quick to bash Cousins, yet tend to back Bynums behavior. Its time for him to grow up a little, its been long enough. Its like he knows he is an amazing player, so he feels entitled to be a *******. Champions should act like champions.

That being said.. Man am I glad a picked him up in the 5th round of my fantasy league!!! BEaSTMODe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jammastershake View Post
    People think it's funny, but it's not really. And if Blake had given him the ball, and he took that 3, he would have gotten a Spurs fist to the face.
    sasha did it a few years back in the playoffs. i believe lakers lead by 4 with like 10 seconds left, spurs already concieded as their players are ready to leave then sasha went for a wide open 3 at the buzzer to give the lakers a 7 pt win and cover the +6 of the spurs. i didnt see him get a spurs fist to the face though.
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stawka View Post
    Who gives a **** even if he did take it or make it? "the Spurs would have been upset"... AND???

Imagine if he took and made the 3 at the buzzer. The crowd would have gone nuts, and that's what the game is about... Entertainment

(all this coming from a Laker hater)

Stop being so God damn sensitive. Seeing the video made my day, funny stuff
    Taking the shots not the big issue it's him trying to steal the ball from his teammate so he can take the shot when the game is over.

If he wants to add 3 point shot to his game ok go practice it and when you get decent then you try it in a game.

vCash
    Bynum singing a different tune after last nights game. lol... seems genuinely ticked off and a tad immature with his responses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gqit...ayer_embedded#!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Bynum singing a different tune after last nights game. lol... seems genuinely ticked off and a tad immature with his responses

I actually like how he's pissed off after an embarassing loss.

vCash

I actually like it. Showing that he cares. Remember all those times when Kobe would come off grumpy and pissed after a playoff loss? Andrew is starting to show that sense or urgency and pissed off leader mode that we need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    I actually like it. Showing that he cares. Remember all those times when Kobe would come off grumpy and pissed after a playoff loss? Andrew is starting to show that sense or urgency and pissed off leader mode that we need.
    Definitely! meant more so of just walking away towards the end when she didn't look like she was done.

I guess when Kobe does it it's funny. With the recent Bynum actions it comes off as immature but can see how it's misconstrued to a certain degree. I love when Kobe goes off on folks

vCash
    Definitely! meant more so of just walking away towards the end when she didn't look like she was done.
    I'm just curious and shocked as to how he was able to walk away from her. Lindsay Rhodes is one hot *****!

I know I wouldn't be able to walk away from her.

vCash
    there should be an Official Bynum Trolling thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    lol, @Bynum being a leader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwC-N...eature=related

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567