Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,627
    vCash
    1500

    Bynum more healthy than Howard

    Its funny Howard was called Iron man and Bynum injury prone. Has the table turn? Its goes to show every player can be injured. Some players are lucky while others not so much. Now a player like Greg Odom now thats injury prone.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    All Along the Watchtower
    Posts
    4,911
    vCash
    1500
    uh bynum still has knee issues and still gets knee injections every month, i dont know how u think "the tables have turned", but if it makes u feel better about having Bynum on ur team go ahead.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,896
    vCash
    1500
    Dude you said you didn't want Dwight anyway and Dwight obviously doesn't want LA, so why are you in our forum?

    The expectations are visible behind Dwight Howard in LA

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    61,778
    vCash
    500
    The tables haven't turned. Howard got his first "major" injury really ever...and it will only cost him (hopefully) two weeks.

    One injury isn't anything to write home about.

    Cool story though! Thanks for sharing!
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    The tables haven't turned. Howard got his first "major" injury really ever...and it will only cost him (hopefully) two weeks.

    One injury isn't anything to write home about.

    Cool story though! Thanks for sharing!
    Two weeks for a disc injury, oh yeah?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raph12 View Post
    Dude you said you didn't want Dwight anyway and Dwight obviously doesn't want LA, so why are you in our forum?
    Dwight did not want to go LA because he is afraid to not stack up to the long tradition of great centers in La. The pressure of winning is the high for him. I am still confuse on what he sees in the Nets. His best bet is staying in Orlando Nets is a down grade. I now question Howard goals, not sure winning is a priority.
    Last edited by ldawg; 04-15-2012 at 12:54 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,896
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Dwight did not want to go LA because he is afraid to not stack up to the long tradition of great centers in La. The pressure of winning is the high for him. I am still confuse on what he sees in the Nets. His best bet is staying in Orlando Nets is a down grade. I now question Howard goals, not sure winning is a priority.
    What he sees in a Nets jersey is endorsements, DWill and more of a say in everything. In the Lakers, he sees an old legend trying to prove he's not washed up and doing it unsuccessfully I might add... Honestly dude, Bynum's breaking out and Dwight doesn't want to be there. You're the one who said you didn't want him to be traded there right, so move on and leave our forum alone.

    Thanks but no thanks, we'd prefer that if Bynum was going to try and steal the ball from our PG, it would be in the opposing team's jersey.

    The expectations are visible behind Dwight Howard in LA

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raph12 View Post
    What he sees in a Nets jersey is endorsements, DWill and more of a say in everything. In the Lakers, he sees an old legend trying to prove he's not washed up and doing it unsuccessfully I might add... Honestly dude, Bynum's breaking out and Dwight doesn't want to be there. You're the one who said you didn't want him to be traded there right, so move on and leave our forum alone.

    Thanks but no thanks, we'd prefer that if Bynum was going to try and steal the ball from our PG, it would be in the opposing team's jersey.
    Like i said his goal is not winning he wants to play GM. Oh and the the the way the old legend you speaking of still lead the league in scoring and has lead his team with a new coach, system and players to a better record than Orlando go figure.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    16,839
    vCash
    5000
    lol @ this thread

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    61,778
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Dwight did not want to go LA because he is afraid to not stack up to the long tradition of great centers in La. The pressure of winning is the high for him. I am still confuse on what he sees in the Nets. His best bet is staying in Orlando Nets is a down grade. I now question Howard goals, not sure winning is a priority.
    Oh. Thanks for sharing, Ms. Cleo!



    This thread isn't needed here. Not sure what a thread made by a Laker fan about how awesome Bynum is has anything to do with the Magic.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •