Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will finish the game?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hill

0 0%
  • Brown

2 50.00%
  • Both

2 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Great win!! Dudley stepped it up tonight!! Scola is the worst! I hope he is never a Phx Sun!!

vCash
    I loved how Nash went up to Dragic at the end.

vCash
    Big win. The squad has one of the best records since the All Star break. I just hope we can some how get in the playoffs. It is fun to watch these guys play, especially after the terrible first half of the season. They keep fighting, which is a testament to Nash.

vCash
    Kings fan here, I hope you guys get into the playoffs and surprise a lot of peope

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    I hate Gentry so much. Seriously, our bench is playing well and we have a game tomorrow against the Spurs...don't you think its a good idea to keep the bench in to finish the game so the starters are rested for tomorrow against an elite team like San Antonio?

He did the SAME exact thing against the Grizzlies and the Nuggets. Both games that we lost. He took the bench out when they were playing well and guess what? The starters got killed and we lost the game. I know we're not the most talented team out there but we can do a lot better with a HC that's not a tool like Gentry.

How the hell did Gentry EVER become a HC in the NBA? No wonder his record before he came to the Suns is piss poor.

Where is phoenixson28? I wanna see him defend Gentry again.
    Last edited by sunsfan88; 04-14-2012 at 02:25 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    I hate Gentry so much. Seriously, our bench is playing well and we have a game tomorrow against the Spurs...don't you think its a good idea to keep the bench in to finish the game so the starters are rested for tomorrow against an elite team like San Antonio?

He did the SAME exact thing against the Grizzlies and the Nuggets. Both games that we lost. He took the bench out when they were playing well and guess what? The starters got killed and we lost the game. I know we're not the most talented team out there but we can do a lot better with a HC that's not a tool like Gentry.

How the hell did Gentry EVER become a HC in the NBA? No wonder his record before he came to the Suns is piss poor.

only you can find a negative in all this although a valid point no need to fight just enjoy this victory and hope we can win tomorrow.

vCash

Well maybe they'll play longer tonight.... Gortat is the only person who played over 35 minutes so it shouldn't be a problem.

vCash

Hahaha Really..... Let me tell you this. How are you going to post that we have the best starting 5 in the NBA and not play them. Not to mention don't you think them 3 dirty plays from scola didn't help. 2 plays were a baited a foul on 3 point shots, and 1 was he grabbed Gortat. That's 8 points. How can you bring up coaching or whatever in a Win. SMH

vCash

i was hoping he keeps them on the bench as well ( esp nash) but the rockets were making a run, and nash kept the suns going with his clutch shots and free throw shooting so i say that was a good call on his part

vCash
    If all of us were to sit here and post "Ah great win" then the forum would be kind of boring, wouldnt it? This is another perfect opportunity for me to express my Gentry hate and I will definitely take advantage

I think its pretty obvious that this was a big win so I didnt feel like I have to say that. This game, the game against Utah and Denver will be all the ones that decide if we get into playoffs or not.

And the Rockets werent making a run. When the bench entered the game in the 4th QTR, we were leading by 12 and when the bench left the game in the 4th QTR we were also up 12.

There was no need to have Nash gassed out for 34 mins.

If any of you watched the game live, even the game commentators said "Yea, the Suns taking out the bench seems to have ignited a spark for Houston and momentum is definitely on the Rockets side"

vCash
    Sunsfan why is it that you think your the only one that watches games. I watch every suns game from start to finish.

vCash
    Where did I saw that I was the only one who watches the games?

And I bet you watch every game from start to finish, but man you should start posting on here if you can during the games. Not to prove that you watch the game, but this place gets dead quiet once game starts unless me or mdm posts something.

vCash
    It's cuz you told me that I only watch highlights. But I wouldn't mind posting but I do it on my phone, and it takes to long. But I do always read the post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12