Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Hayward video feature on NBA action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6GD9...ature=youtu.be

pretty cool he gets his own lil feature to spread the word of Hayward

vCash
    Aweseome video, where is the like button?

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    I just wish I could see all those people who were booing the pick...me and two of my friends were in the minority applauding it.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scarylarry23 View Post
    I just wish I could see all those people who were booing the pick...me and two of my friends were in the minority applauding it.
    I was one of those ignorant booers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b_russ View Post
    I figured I'd run into someone with that comment. I didn't boo mainly because I was so relieved we didn't choose Babbitt. And I still feel super awkward from how KOC acknowledged it and what he said.

vCash
    I was surprised, but nobody really stood out enough that year for me to feel aggrieved at all. Just had to have faith in KOC and patience.

vCash
    what I didn't get about the booing was to the people who booed who did you want? george was the only other interesting guy to me at the time and to be honest neither is really any better then the other one right now. I think most of the booing was that people had waited so long for that pick to come to fruition and when they didn't get a john wall type with it they were fustrated

vCash
    If I remember correctly everyone wanted Utah to pick Cole Aldrich (plays for OKC right now) because we didn't have a big guy down low with Boozer being gone, and big Al hadn't been traded to utah yet. I think that's the main reason people didn't like the pick. I remember I did support the FO for their pick, but I was also upset we didn't get a big man because we obviously needed one. Then we got 3....lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b_russ View Post
    I wasn't booing, I was just a bit perplexed. I liked Henry and George, but was so relieved we didn't get Aldrich or Babbitt.

Now look where all those other guys are (excluding George)... KOC wins again! I love me some G-Time.

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    there were many on here who wanted babbitt... it's ok though, i won't ask anyone to fess up to it. i called the hayward pick and peed a little when stern said his name. his game and everything just screamed JAZZ to me and thought he'd be perfect.

i wish i was omniscient, but alas, i was wrong about kanter though. one of his loudest detractors, but i've repented of my sinful ways and like him, too.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    I was on the Aldrich bandwagon....yeah I was definitely wrong on that one.