Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
    Chipper is over the hill, Heyward still sucks, and We're not even going to be a .500 team.

Oh wait... we won ? (sarcasm)
    Your sarcasm eludes me. They all suck.
    .................................................. ..................................

vCash
    Series sweep. Love it, keep it rolling. Minor and Beachy set the bar to where you are suppose to be going starters....

keep it up offense.

vCash
    yup yup...great job, the Brewers are still a strong club even without Prince...so you gotta love this. Offense looking pretty sweet indeed. Heyward looking...awesome!

vCash
    I love this.. I knew our offense would play this well, but I didnt know it would come this fast.. In my opinion, its only going to get better.

vCash
    I need to see more consistent scoring via not Hrs.
    .................................................. ..................................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    I love this.. I knew our offense would play this well, but I didnt know it would come this fast.. In my opinion, its only going to get better.
    Let's not get too carried away, Narveson and Wolf are pretty awful, and Marcum held us to three hits. It was definitely a promising weekend worth of games but we've got to get more production from some of these guys.

vCash
    This series should be great for morale. We're going to need more out of the starters going forward but I have little concern for that right now. Kudos to the bat boy.
    Gonna miss the Magician
    Just another tricky day for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HickCaesar
    Let's not get too carried away, Narveson and Wolf are pretty awful, and Marcum held us to three hits. It was definitely a promising weekend worth of games but we've got to get more production from some of these guys.
    Exactly, we're all glad to see the turnaround but this is no time to get cocky two weeks into the season.

Jones has put up some great at-bats, but still only played 3 of the first 9 games.

The "ZOMG Medlen should start!" folks are seeing how shaky the bullpen can get after JV and Kimbrel.

And that pro-Pastornicky crowd is... well, they know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Exactly, we're all glad to see the turnaround but this is no time to get cocky two weeks into the season.

Jones has put up some great at-bats, but still only played 3 of the first 9 games.

The "ZOMG Medlen should start!" folks are seeing how shaky the bullpen can get after JV and Kimbrel.

And that pro-Pastornicky crowd is... well, they know.
    I agree with everything but... pro-Pastornicky crowd? You mean, his parents?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HickCaesar
    I agree with everything but... pro-Pastornicky crowd? You mean, his parents?
    The ones who ignored his issues on defense. So yeah, that might include his parents haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HickCaesar View Post
    I know we can put up numbers.. Backing what I said before the season.. Yes its early and Marcum did well, but this offense can put up points and imo we can play better then what we have.. Thats what im saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HickCaesar View Post
    Hold on now, it's pretty obvious one of our major weaknesses from years prior are lefties and terrible pitchers.

To see us actually perform against both of them in this series is a high note. It's at least a step in the right direction. I'm very content with what I saw...doesn't mean I'm satisfied but it's some improvement.

vCash
    This is an interesting series of matchups. 2 LHP to face, but we usually handle Wolf.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819