Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Texans Sign LB Bradie James

@MarkBermanFox26
    Texans signing free agent linebacker Bradie James. Spent career with Cowboys

Good signing. He and Sharpton should be able to sufficiently play the 2nd MLB spot. No need to draft anyone
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Really solid acquisition

vCash
    Championship!!

vCash
    smart move. smith has been very good the last two season.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    I don't want to jinx James, but he has played 128 straight games too. Guy is as reliable as it gets.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    average signing. still need to draft an interior LB. sharpton has a bad knee, and the flip side of being 'reliable' for that many games could be its his time to start breaking down. im about as indifferent as a stoner when asked what he feels like munching on.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    average signing. still need to draft an interior LB. sharpton has a bad knee, and the flip side of being 'reliable' for that many games could be its his time to start breaking down. im about as indifferent as a stoner when asked what he feels like munching on.
    I still dont think it is worth using a draft pick on the least important position on the defense. James + Sharpton should be plenty good enough to man a position that doesn't require a ton of production. Demeco handled it just fine last season and he was an average LB at best, I would argue even below average.

And Sharpton tore his quad, a much easier injury to come back from than what Demeco suffered.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    im about as indifferent as a stoner when asked what he feels like munching on.
    clearly you don't know stoners very well...munchies are about the only thing we're not indifferent to.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck