vCash
    I do what I want

vCash
    Fuuuuuuu
    Leave me alone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    I am also the single greatest SC2 partner you will ever have
    Good times, we need to do that again. Random float away with mass reapers, and I just mass a deathball. **** was flawless.

vCash
    And I am most likely the worst SC2 player ever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude901 View Post
    And I am most likely the worst SC2 player ever
    Meet Iodine.

He has like 5 hydralisks and 3 roaches when I have almost a 200/200 army.

vCash
    Remember that one time "we" beat a team and they said ZOMG IT IS TOTES ALL "STFU's SC2 Name"

And I went "Pretty much yeah, I suck, but at least I didnt lose to one guy"
    Leave me alone

vCash

VG-Redraft Clubhouse Thread

TENTACLE GRAPE

My lineup order:
    1. Ryu Hayabusa
    2. Fei Fong Wong - Xenogear
    3. Jehuty
    4. Dante
    5. Hito-Shura
    6. Emerald Weapon
    7. Saber

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

LINEUP

1. Dante (Devil May Cry)

With Devil Trigger enabled this guy can take own Gods and anyone of any size. Bullets dont do **** and tears people up close range with his sword. Also has a variety or ranged attacks via guns to play keep away if needed. Can switch styles too to conform to any battle situation.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

2. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

Will destroy any character in close range with his katana skills. Can use his ninpo like The Art of Piercing Void which fires a hi-velocity charge of energy that can destroy any airship or armored vehicle. He also has many other ninpo at his disposal for creatures that cannot he reached by his deadly sword

3. Hito-Shura (Shin Negima Tensei: Nocturne)

Voted hardest RPG boss by gamefaqs, and the man to kill Lucifer and God himself in his own game. Has numerous powers from powerful ranged magic to hard hitting physical strikes. Also able to form contracts with and summon demons at will.

4. Fei Fong Wong - Xenogear (Xenogears)

Someone powerful enough to take down Deus(aka God) in his own game Xenogears. Then proceeds to destroy someone creates ANOTHER God at the end of the game. The hero from one of the most underrated games ever made who is extremely powerful even without his Gear.

5. Jehuty (Zone of the Enders)

Able to teleport instantly with his vector trap to slash his foes into pieces. Insane power to chew through any armor with his vector cannon. Has homing lazers to take down any small threat with ease. A wealth of sub-weapons at his disposal including a high powered lazer sword. Single-highhandedly ended a war between mars and earth.

__________________________________________________ ______________

6. Emerald Weapon (Final Fantasy 7)

One of the classic superbosses of RPG's and always remembered as such. It's abilities like Emerald Shoot and Emerald Beam wipe out anyone from a distance. If someone gets in close it has foot stamp or revenge stamp. It was extremely difficult with 3 lv 99 chars in FF7 to take this guy out.

__________________________________________________ ______________

7. Saber (Fate/Stay Night)

The disembodied spirit of King Arthur who has magical sword attacks that can plow through the toughest armor. Her magic regenerates any damage dealt to her in seconds. The fact she is powered with magic grants her abilities far far greater than any normal human.

Item Slot

1. Lightning (Mario Kart)

This is the lighting item from Mario Kart that lets you shrink your opponents. This will be used in 2 scenarios. The first is if I'm facing a human and I want to shrink him to stomp for the easy win. The second is if I'm facing a huge monstrosity that needs to be brought down to size for awhile.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Draft Order
    1. Dante (Devil May Cry)
    2. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
    3. Hito-Shura (Shin Negima Tensei: Nocturne)
    4. Fei Fong Wong - Xenogear (Xenogears)
    5. Jehuty (Zone of the Enders)
    6. Emerald Weapon (Final Fantasy 7)
    7. Saber (Fate/Stay Night)
    8. Lightning (Mario Kart)
    Last edited by 1-800-STFU; 04-25-2012 at 08:02 PM.

vCash

STFU's commandments(Rules) and suggestions

THESE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME IF MAJORITY RULES OR WE COME UP WITH A GOOD IDEA

We want to do a 7v7 brawl type of tourney. Rules are follows:

1. The draft is 8 rounds. You will draft 7 characters and there is one item slot. 10 hours for 1st round, then 6 hours for every pick after. This can be sped up at our whim if activity falters. Want to keep rounds small so activity doesn't decline.

2. The fights will be 7 INDIVIDUAL matchups(this way one super character doesn't win the whole re-draft). This means first to 4 wins will win the matchup. The scoring will be normal poll voting like always.

3. Players will have a clubhouse indicating the order of who will fight, then the matchup will be created from that. We wont be doing voting for each matchup(that would be insane and activity would disappear). The voting will be for what teams would win 4 fights first.

4. Your clubhouse will have short descriptions of each character. Any incomplete clubhouse will be disqualified. It's not difficult and only takes a couple minutes.

5. Anyone skipped 2 straight times will not be given any time to select again upon their 3rd time, they will be instantly skipped until they make up their selections.

6. The item can only be used ONCE for the ENTIRE matchup and only lasts for 1 battle. Specify when you want it used in the clubhouse.

7. There is no such thing as "immortal characters". If you draft someone with that ability, they no longer have it. Everyone can die in this.

8. Your character MUST ORIGINATE FROM A VIDEOGAME. You cant pick a bunch of DBZ characters and say they were in videogames so they count. They cannot be picked.

9. ONLY ONE CHARACTER FROM EACH SERIES IS ALLOWED ON YOUR TEAM. This is to diversify picking. This means you cannot have two characters from the series "Final Fantasy" on the same team(I'm talking all the games meaning you cant have Cloud and Squall on the same team). There will be no loopholes in this rule. Me, Iodine, Super, and McJoe can veto any pick we see violating this rule.

10. I expect there to be (hopefully) 8-12 teams. My plan is everyone makes the playoffs. More on that in 11.

11. I want to try something new. Completely random playoffs. No seeds, no nothing. If everyone hates this we can go to normal division/seed voting. I want to try this to insure no bias in voting by seed #'s. This can be discussed during the season, but this is not a normal sports re-draft. We can do whatever here, I want to try new things.

12. Characters only use the weapons they wield in-game.

13. This is for fun, not serious, and something to enjoy. There is *****ing every re-draft is some form, but take it easy here. If you ***** I'll just ignore you or DQ you, if you present your complaint/suggestion in a dignified way I'll listen.

14. You must draft players of a reasonable size. I'm fine with you drafting monstrosities, but you cant draft someone who is as big as a planet or something. Be REASONABLE.

15. Must send me a list if your turn is within 5 picks, or your skipped after 1 hour.
    Last edited by 1-800-STFU; 04-14-2012 at 04:28 PM.

vCash
    God damn I love my Vita, so much better than PSP.

Page 28 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast