vCash
    Sanu has game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Sanu has game
    At the collegiate level, that he does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    I understand where you're coming from and I do give him some credit for his production on a bad team, but at the collegiate level it seems that producing at a high level with a bad supporting cast isn't nearly as hard as it would seem.

Justin Blackmon, Jordan White, Patrick Edwards, Nick Harwell, Gerell Robinson, Richard Matthews, Keenan Allen, Chris Givens.

Those are the top WRs from last year in terms of receiving yards. I know there's more to judge a WR by, like TD, Y/R, etc but I went a simple route.

Each and every single one of these players has inept QB throwing to them, outside of Edwards. These guys, just like Sanu, were the only options on their team and were double and tripled teamed as well yet dominated more than Sanu did.

So my point is, I don't want Sanu because if we get him that means we will most likely spend a 2nd or 3rd pick on him and I don't think he will be that good, and that dominating college football isn't hard as it sounds.
    Trust me, every single of those wr's had better qb's throwing to them. The Rutgers qb situation has been a absolute disaster the last few years. Also the other wr's you named had more help then Sanu had.

Since the first few games I watched Sanu I felt he would be a very good wr in the NFL. Honestly I've felt this way for a long time about Sanu so I'm not gonna give in on this one lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Trust me, every single of those wr's had better qb's throwing to them. The Rutgers qb situation has been a absolute disaster the last few years. Also the other wr's you named had more help then Sanu had.

Since the first few games I watched Sanu I felt he would be a very good wr in the NFL. Honestly I've felt this way for a long time about Sanu so I'm not gonna give in on this one lol.
    That's fine, you don't have to give in, and I do know how bad the Rutgers QBs were as I named them before. DC Jefferson, Gary Nova, and Chas Dodd.

BUt again, how much stock do you put into the whole "He had no help" thing?

vCash
    That's fine, you don't have to give in, and I do know how bad the Rutgers QBs were as I named them before. DC Jefferson, Gary Nova, and Chas Dodd.

BUt again, how much stock do you put into the whole "He had no help" thing?
    You know what man, its just one of those things where you watch him play and just know. Just a instinctive thing for me, specially since I watched him every game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    You know what man, its just one of those things where you watch him play and just know. Just a instinctive thing for me, specially since I watched him every game.
    That's cool, I got no problem with that. I'm not calling you out, I'm seriously asking you how much stock you put into it.

vCash
    That's cool, I got no problem with that. I'm not calling you out, I'm seriously asking you how much stock you put into it.
    A lot I trust my judgement

vCash
    chris simms retired already?

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Looks like both Matt and Chris are scrubs compared to their Dad. I know they are sick and tired of seeing old Giant tape of Phil.... and hearing the endless Parcells quotes
    Last edited by Missing56&33; 04-16-2012 at 08:05 PM.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Matt Simms sign with Jets

The Jets signed undrafted free agent Matt Simms on Sunday, adding the son of former Giants great Phil Simms to a roster that now includes five quarterbacks. (New York signed former Tulsa quarterback G.J. Kinne last week.)
    Last edited by musclemenace; 05-06-2012 at 08:30 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    My problem with that quote is that they consider Tebow a quarterback...

vCash
    The Jets would sign him lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12