Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i dont want to be disappointed at all i just have a feeling al jags fans will besides you guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Gabbert is actually 24 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yeah, in human years. In Gabbert years he's still 22.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    our defense will go from giving up 300 ypg to 290 with a de. when you can have a wr who moves defense form 130 to 200 on 70 ypg with 1120 on the season very capable for floyd

and do you want me to list all the 2-7th round guys who didnt make it! the percentage is much much higher than the guys who dont in the first

That was painful to read.

Forty-Nine Tackles | Two Forced Fumbles | One Sack

"The lion never roars after the kill. That's who We are! We got work to do!"
    - Gus Bradley

vCash
    Russ Lande of Sporting News says there is rumor the Jags want Coples at #7. Which probably means that they have changed their choice to Cox....

vCash

vCash
    Tony Pauline says the Jets might trade up with us from #16. To draft Ingram. That would give us #47 and maybe a sixth rounder as well. That way you might get your wish Jags, if Floyd is still there. Outside chance that one of Coples or Cox could still be on the board. I hope that happens, I think it's a better place to be in the first round. They could go any direction with the first round pick and likely pick up two very good WR with their second rounders.

vCash
    floyd would be gone at 16

vCash
    We can only hope...

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Tony Pauline says the Jets might trade up with us from #16. To draft Ingram. That would give us #47 and maybe a sixth rounder as well. That way you might get your wish Jags, if Floyd is still there. Outside chance that one of Coples or Cox could still be on the board. I hope that happens, I think it's a better place to be in the first round. They could go any direction with the first round pick and likely pick up two very good WR with their second rounders.
    It makes sense. The Jets usually aren't afraid to go after the guys they want and they tend to be one of the more transparent front offices in the league as far as leaking intentions.

I wouldn't expect Coples or Cox to be on the board at 16, but there will be just about as good options for us there as there will be at 7, plus the added value of a likely extra second round pick.

At 16, you'd have to take a serious look at Hill or Upshaw/Perry/Mercilus.

- Gus Bradley

vCash
    I think that people will be shocked at how far some WR drop in this draft. Not because they aren't good, but because there are so many of them teams will try to wait an extra round to pick a guy they like. Throughout the draft from the first round to the last round.

vCash
    floyd and blackmon will be gone by 13 bet your bottoms dollar that they will

vCash
    floyd and blackmon will be gone by 13 bet your bottoms dollar that they will
    I will bet you my bottom dollar that one of them is still there at 13.

vCash
    You have to think there is a deal somewhere for Jax if they have been advertising the pick for so long. I'm sure Smith is talking to other G.M.s every day. If not for Tannehill, then perhaps one of the defensive linemen, or Blackmon. Gene had to know there was a decent chance that Blackmon would be available at #7 when he started offering the pick. So he probably doesn't think the guy is good value there.

vCash
    lets make a wager alpha! loser has to use a sig saying "loser of the official Alpha-Jags bet" or something like that haha

but i do think we will trade out for someone going for tannehil and the dolphins will be pissed and be forced to take weeden in the 2-3

i would be so pissed if the rams trade out but then happy because that means someone trades up for tannehill so we couldnt trade back but then mo clai or j black would fall

vCash
    I've read something about a few teams (Eagles mentioned) considering to trade up to the 7th pick with interest in Fletcher Cox. It seems the 7th pick could hold good value this year with all the trade up news.

Shaolin Scobee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigida View Post
    I've read something about a few teams (Eagles mentioned) considering to trade up to the 7th pick with interest in Fletcher Cox. It seems the 7th pick could hold good value this year with all the trade up news.
    I could see the Eagles making that move. They could definitely use him in the middle of their defensive line - he would be a terror with those ends demanding consistent double teams.

They also have that extra second round pick they got in the Kolb trade.

I keep seeing things pop up on Rotoworld about them possibly having interest in a QB to have in case Vick falters or falls victim to his usual injuries (he's only getting older and they're going to take a larger toll as he ages).

- Gus Bradley

vCash
    trade back get more picks is best option more picks more players to find the star.

surprised about eagles for qb they really like mike kafka as backup.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast