Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    I am a huge Sens. I have never posted here and discussed hockey which is ridiculous. Regardless....I am extremely happy. This is so unexpected and fresh. Pure smiles. . 3-2 series lead and they continue to up the surprisingness this year. Wow.

Anderson was unreal by the way. Rangers couldn't have scored with a marble.

vCash
    Craig ****ing Anderson!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Game Son View Post
    I am a huge Sens. I have never posted here and discussed hockey which is ridiculous. Regardless....I am extremely happy. This is so unexpected and fresh. Pure smiles. . 3-2 series lead and they continue to up the surprisingness this year. Wow.

Anderson was unreal by the way. Rangers couldn't have scored with a marble.
    welcome to the nhl/sens forum

Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    Craig ****ing Anderson!
    thats right, he outdueled a top 3 goalie in the league today and was 95% of the reason we won this game. im going to game 6 lets end it then

vCash
    I was really impressed with Mark Stone last aswell, guy didnt look out of place at all. Not sure why in the 3rd Mclean bumped him off the top line for Konopka though.
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I was really impressed with Mark Stone last aswell, guy didnt look out of place at all. Not sure why in the 3rd Mclean bumped him off the top line for Konopka though.
    Defensive reasons I guess. Stone isn't a very good skater so maybe they wanted someone with a bit more foot speed to close out the game.

Regardless, he looked pretty solid last night. I was definitely impressed. To think of how far he's come in the last 2 years is amazing.

vCash
    I guess, its just hard to believe this is the same player who played during the regular season for them lol, Konopka that is. Not sure how much longer he can keep this up.
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I guess, its just hard to believe this is the same player who played during the regular season for them lol, Konopka that is. Not sure how much longer he can keep this up.
    imo its because in the regular season its more of a free flowing pretty play type game while now in the playoffs its more of a cycle/board play game and thats why konopka seems a lot more affective

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    imo its because in the regular season its more of a free flowing pretty play type game while now in the playoffs its more of a cycle/board play game and thats why konopka seems a lot more affective
    Exactly. Toughness is much more important in the playoffs, you need guys like him to create space and force loose pucks.

vCash
    Here we gooooooo!

Alfie back in the lineup! Silfverberg expected to be in the lineup! Also the Jays have the chance to complete a 4 game sweep on the road so I'm quite happy right now

vCash
    Here we gooooooo!

Alfie back in the lineup! Silfverberg expected to be in the lineup! Also the Jays have the chance to complete a 4 game sweep on the road so I'm quite happy right now

vCash
    Gonchar scores!!!

Follow me on Twitter @MooseWithFleas

vCash
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOoooOoOOOOOOoOo!!!! !

vCash
    The refs ****ed us over in the second period. That game should have been ours. Oh well game 7 lets go

vCash
    Rangers fan here. Great series. Hate you guys now, especially that dirty bastard Neil, and trust me that's a compliment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReyesRulez View Post
    Rangers fan here. Great series. Hate you guys now, especially that dirty bastard Neil, and trust me that's a compliment.
    Guess Rangers fans aren't used to the playoffs. If you make it passed the Caps, the Flyers are going to kill you just so you know.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast