Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,469
    vCash
    1000
    carkners suspended 1 game, alfies out we got butler and gilroy in tonight

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,111
    vCash
    1500
    Well I know that now

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,111
    vCash
    1500
    Anyways so far so good. I like the way we're playing, I'd say we even outplayed the Rangers that period. Karlsson made a HUGE defensive play near the end of the period, he looks like he could dominate for awhile.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,469
    vCash
    1000
    i would say that too but we really need that first goal or it will be a huge buzzkill if after all that the rangres score first

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,599
    vCash
    1500
    very impressed with the Sens this series


    "A friend in need is a friend to avoid"

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,469
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by boilerguy2412 View Post
    very impressed with the Sens this series
    thanks man

    big ****ing win right there, thats how you beat the refs and the rangers with a beauty of a snipe

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,111
    vCash
    1500
    HUGE win last night. I was so pumped after that game. Turris with a beautiful shot ftw

    Thought Lunq was gonna take another one. Rangers are having a few issues keeping up with the youth and speed of the sens. Team seems more physical than 2006 when we got mashed by the Ducks. I think that series had everything to do with the way the team is being built now. Guys like Foligno, Konopka, Condra, Winchester and obviously Neil provide our team with a lot of tenacity.

    Not only that but we still have top tier scorers like Spezz, Michalek and Karlsson. Even if Alfie moves on to greener pastures this year we have a good looking future, and a young star to build around.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    HUGE win last night. I was so pumped after that game. Turris with a beautiful shot ftw

    Thought Lunq was gonna take another one. Rangers are having a few issues keeping up with the youth and speed of the sens. Team seems more physical than 2006 when we got mashed by the Ducks. I think that series had everything to do with the way the team is being built now. Guys like Foligno, Konopka, Condra, Winchester and obviously Neil provide our team with a lot of tenacity.

    Not only that but we still have top tier scorers like Spezz, Michalek and Karlsson. Even if Alfie moves on to greener pastures this year we have a good looking future, and a young star to build around.
    It was 07

    and about our youngs stars, we may be seeing another one as early as this saturday night. Jakob Silfverberg is fresh off winning playoff MVP honours for Captaining his team to the SEL Championship at age 21, he also won regular season mvp too.
    Sens Raps Jays

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,311
    vCash
    1500
    Looks like itll be game 6(monday) when Silfverberg arrives now
    Sens Raps Jays

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,469
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Looks like itll be game 6(monday) when Silfverberg arrives now
    i hate to have to throw the silver surfer(yes i went there haha) into a possible elimintion and pressure cooker game but from what i have seen the guy has an amazing shot. take turris's snipe and reduce the time needed for the release

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    i hate to have to throw the silver surfer(yes i went there haha) into a possible elimintion and pressure cooker game but from what i have seen the guy has an amazing shot. take turris's snipe and reduce the time needed for the release
    I like the trial buy fire approach, its not like hes an 18 year old rookie like Zibanejad is, hes just a few months younger then the Karlsson.
    Sens Raps Jays

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,469
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I like the trial buy fire approach, its not like hes an 18 year old rookie like Zibanejad is, hes just a few months younger then the Karlsson.
    the only thing here is that its the playoffs, there really is no place for a "trial" but excluding that even id say he is more talented offensively than half of our forwards

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,311
    vCash
    1500
    Mark Stone might check in for Winchester on saturday
    Sens Raps Jays

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,469
    vCash
    1000
    ^^its confirmed hes in, lets see what happens he has better offensive skill but at the same time he is a rook

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,469
    vCash
    1000
    ladies and gentleman, mark stone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •