Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    carkners suspended 1 game, alfies out we got butler and gilroy in tonight

vCash
    Well I know that now

vCash
    Anyways so far so good. I like the way we're playing, I'd say we even outplayed the Rangers that period. Karlsson made a HUGE defensive play near the end of the period, he looks like he could dominate for awhile.

vCash
    i would say that too but we really need that first goal or it will be a huge buzzkill if after all that the rangres score first

vCash
    very impressed with the Sens this series

"A friend in need is a friend to avoid"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boilerguy2412 View Post
    very impressed with the Sens this series
    thanks man

big ****ing win right there, thats how you beat the refs and the rangers with a beauty of a snipe

vCash
    HUGE win last night. I was so pumped after that game. Turris with a beautiful shot ftw

Thought Lunq was gonna take another one. Rangers are having a few issues keeping up with the youth and speed of the sens. Team seems more physical than 2006 when we got mashed by the Ducks. I think that series had everything to do with the way the team is being built now. Guys like Foligno, Konopka, Condra, Winchester and obviously Neil provide our team with a lot of tenacity.

Not only that but we still have top tier scorers like Spezz, Michalek and Karlsson. Even if Alfie moves on to greener pastures this year we have a good looking future, and a young star to build around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    HUGE win last night. I was so pumped after that game. Turris with a beautiful shot ftw

Thought Lunq was gonna take another one. Rangers are having a few issues keeping up with the youth and speed of the sens. Team seems more physical than 2006 when we got mashed by the Ducks. I think that series had everything to do with the way the team is being built now. Guys like Foligno, Konopka, Condra, Winchester and obviously Neil provide our team with a lot of tenacity.

Not only that but we still have top tier scorers like Spezz, Michalek and Karlsson. Even if Alfie moves on to greener pastures this year we have a good looking future, and a young star to build around.
    It was 07

and about our youngs stars, we may be seeing another one as early as this saturday night. Jakob Silfverberg is fresh off winning playoff MVP honours for Captaining his team to the SEL Championship at age 21, he also won regular season mvp too.
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Looks like itll be game 6(monday) when Silfverberg arrives now
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Looks like itll be game 6(monday) when Silfverberg arrives now
    i hate to have to throw the silver surfer(yes i went there haha) into a possible elimintion and pressure cooker game but from what i have seen the guy has an amazing shot. take turris's snipe and reduce the time needed for the release

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    i hate to have to throw the silver surfer(yes i went there haha) into a possible elimintion and pressure cooker game but from what i have seen the guy has an amazing shot. take turris's snipe and reduce the time needed for the release
    I like the trial buy fire approach, its not like hes an 18 year old rookie like Zibanejad is, hes just a few months younger then the Karlsson.
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I like the trial buy fire approach, its not like hes an 18 year old rookie like Zibanejad is, hes just a few months younger then the Karlsson.
    the only thing here is that its the playoffs, there really is no place for a "trial" but excluding that even id say he is more talented offensively than half of our forwards

vCash
    Mark Stone might check in for Winchester on saturday
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    ^^its confirmed hes in, lets see what happens he has better offensive skill but at the same time he is a rook

vCash
    ladies and gentleman, mark stone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast