Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

This is a BIG 'if'

Do you guys think, If the Heat lose in ECF or earlier that we could pull off a trade LBJ for Dwight straight up? I say LeBron because i dont think the Heat will ever get rid of Wade.

vCash
    Now how the hell would that make us better? So now we're gonna hand Miami a title? Wtf u on
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    How does that NOT make us better? We have a better roster than Cleveland ever had when they had LeBron. LeBron is the best player in the NBA after all.

vCash
    The biggest misconception about lebron is he had no help in Cleveland. He had guys who played D. Hell we don't even have a Varejao. Delonte would be our second best player. An end of the day. Could we beat Miami after this trade? Think my brother
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    So you think if we had our current roster with LeBron minus Dwight we would have less wins? I guess the bottom line for me is and this is just IMO, I would trade any one player to get LeBron. He's the only player in the NBA where if you take away his scoring he can still be the most impactful player in the game.

vCash
    And Delonte West wouldnt be the second best player on our team.

vCash
    That trade would never happen. Miami has the 2nd best record in the East, if they were struggling with the team they had then maybe they would entertain a trade, but since they are doing the exact opposite of that. Why would they change that.

vCash
    Thats why its a BIG if lol. It was just a thought. I think i just hate Dwight so much right now i just want him gone : )

vCash
    I would take Dwight over Lebron. Dwight is the best defender in the game, he rebounds well, and can get 20-30 points on any given night. Lebron is very good. I still like Kevin Durants game maybe a little more than Lebrons. But, getting to your point, no way the Magic make that trade.

vCash
    They'd trade Wade before they trade Lebron... Lebron is the best player in the league and will be for the next 3-5 years barring injuries.

The expectations are visible behind Dwight Howard in LA

vCash
    Dwight stays in Orlando. As tempting as it is a championship team needs to stay away from a gm that plays center. A player that wants the ball in crunch time knowing its not his strength.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Dwight stays in Orlando. As tempting as it is a championship team needs to stay away from a gm that plays center. A player that wants the ball in crunch time knowing its not his strength.
    Yeah yeah, hope you're enjoying Bynum's 40% shooting since Kobe's absence... If Bynum is the Lakers' future, you better hope the Clippers win a ship, because that's the only way there would be a parade in LA.

The expectations are visible behind Dwight Howard in LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raph12 View Post
    Yeah yeah, hope you're enjoying Bynum's 40% shooting since Kobe's absence... If Bynum is the Lakers' future, you better hope the Clippers win a ship, because that's the only way there would be a parade in LA.
    How many rings Bynum has and how many howard has? Howard has the game but he needs to go back to being Howard the center. He needs stop wanting to be a GM it is hurting his team, his game and his image. Its just an opinion but right now i think Howard is better than Bynum but i think that all changes in three years if both players stay healthy. I also think Howard is making a mistake wanting the go to the nets. He got his eyes on that new shinny arena with Jz but he will regret that move. Personally i think its something else why he wants to leave Magic. Wanting to go to the Nest just does not add up. Jz and the new owner got to have some sweat lyrics to sell him on Nets. He should be selling Williams on Miami.
    Last edited by ldawg; 04-17-2012 at 07:05 AM.

vCash
    Can one thread in this forum ever actually stay on topic? lol

On a side note, I have to believe that if Miami tries to move anyone, it'll be Bosh. He's just the smaller name of the three, yet big enough to bring in a decent haul.

vCash
    IDk if moving Bosh gets them the piece they need, That being a big man. I personally would LOVE to trade Dwight for LeBron but i also realize its a lil unrealistic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast