SG: Kobe Bryant
    SF: Metta World Peace
    PF: Pau Gasol
    C: Andrew Bynum

Key Bench Players
    Steve Blake
    Matt Barnes
    Troy Murphy

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    No Kobe for the Lakers tonight, probably makes this a tougher game. Hopefully the rest pays off for Duncan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

vCash
    Yea with no Kobe this means they have to feed it to the bigs which is typically our weakness. However this means they have to start someone from their bench which makes it even weaker then it already is.

If we win this game I'd expect it to be because our bench dominates.

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    Is Parker playing tonight?

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTmz2 View Post
    Is Parker playing tonight?
    Neal is the only player not available tonight, he has some stomach bug.
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

vCash
    Spurs are playing like ****. No ball movement at all, and Parker might as well have sat this one out.

vCash
    Tiago Splitter only played 15 minutes and Matt Bonner player 20 minutes in a game where Bynum got 30 rebounds. What the ****.

vCash
    Yep I really don't understand Pop's fascination of not playing Splitter. Ever. It's bogus that the 2nd best big on the team gets the least amount of mins (besides Diaw..even then sometimes that's not true). I hope he got the picture last year when the Grizz big's went to town on us. It's going to be the same this year if we play LA if Splitter isn't playing with Duncan. Hell he just needs atleast 25 mins a game.

On the bright side of this I'd expect Kobe to be playing the other games against us, and in the playoffs if we met up. I honestly think LA plays better since they force it downlow and that is their strength. With Kobe back and chucking it takes away from that.

Also I can't imagine Ron Artest (no I'm not going to call him metta world peace) going off making ridiculous shots like that on a consistent basis. I can't imagine Parker or Manu playing as bad as they did either.

vCash
    That's all true, about Artest, Parker, and Manu. But then again, I felt that way all through the series against Memphis last year. I didn't think Parker would continue to play poorly, but he did. I just don't know what happened.

vCash
    Well if Parker still plays bad atleat we have Neal as backup who is capable of dropping 15-20. I honestly cant imagine Artest shooting that good again. Not consistently atleast. The Lakers shot the 3 pretty damn good too even though they are the 2nd worst 3pt shooting team , stats say that wouldn't hold up either.

But regardless cuz of their size and rebounding they are a killer for us to play against.