Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Thoughts on Insanity round 2.

I googled this but you get a bunch of different answers and it's mostly on message boards so who do you trust.

Anyway since i'm finally awesome and finally after a long time of owning the disks and quiting, finished the Insanity program. I want to do it 1 more time then start incorporating weights.

I'm doing the recovery week this week (the stuff between month 1 and 2)

So when I get done this week and restart next week should I restart with month 1 which is considerably easier or just do 30 more days of month 2. I was leaning towards month 2. I don't think my body will adjust to that hard of work after basically 60 days of it (30 done, and 30 more). Or do you think doing a month of month 1 to change it up would be smart

I'm at 174 5'11" and right around 35" in my waist. I'd like to get down to a 33ish area on my waist and 165 pounds. The other issue is I'd like to get as close to my goal as possible by the time i leave for a cruise june 7th.

Thoughts?

After i'm done with either 30 or 60 days of insanity (depending on if i'm doing the whole program or just month 2 again) I'm going to do a hybrid of p90X and insanity to incorporate lifting weights etc. I like to work out at home.

Thank you all.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    If your goal is roughly one month to achieve your goal, I'd go with month 2. I just think 2-2 and a half weeks into it, your body might plateau.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    If it was me. I would probably go ahead and just do the p90x/Insanity hybrid (especially if you already own p90x). Would totally throw your body off incorporating the lifting days of p90x. If your going to just redo Insanity I would probably start it over with month 1. Give your joints and what not a break from the pounding they took during month two.

My wife is going to do the hybrid when she finishes Turbo Fire. I have been debating getting and trying Body Beast for myself.