Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I hope you guys realize that this dude is looking for a 14 million dollar contract. And Joe D is someone who would do that ... And if you guys think this is a good deal then you should not even be on this forum

vCash
    McGee would be lucky to get half of what he's "reportedly" asking for...like I said, baring some dumb GM(hopefully not ours) overpaying him I can see a push for him.

#****Broyles

vCash
    he can ask for whatever he wants but the market will dictate. I would def. amnesty cv and use his $ for mc gee. I think joe likes dumb guys then he can just blame it on them.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    I'll admit, I'm no capalogist or anything, I'm doing rough estimates and judging by my calculations the Salary Cap limit will rise(good thing) it's about 57.7 right now, it will increase for next season most likely and we are schedule to be around the 54-50(assuming if we decline Daye's team option) and that's without any amnesty being involve.

#****Broyles

vCash
    I wouldn't be opposed to having McGee here, but Frank has GOT to keep him in check at all times and he's gotta sign well below the 14 mil per (lol) that he wants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I'll admit, I'm no capalogist or anything, I'm doing rough estimates and judging by my calculations the Salary Cap limit will rise(good thing) it's about 57.7 right now, it will increase for next season most likely and we are schedule to be around the 54-50(assuming if we decline Daye's team option) and that's without any amnesty being involve.
    Wow, I thought it was just under the cap(I could be way off). Does that include Rip's cap hold/1st rd pick/maybe macklin? No offense, just wondering. That would be sweet if we could be 12 mil$ or so under the cap(after amnesty), we wouldn't have the MLE(5.5mil$)though. I guess the MLE would be a moot point.lol
    Last edited by sdsportsfan; 04-12-2012 at 06:45 AM. Reason: editing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Wow, I thought it was just under the cap(I could be way off). Does that include Rip's cap hold/1st rd pick/maybe macklin? No offense, just wondering. That would be sweet if we could be 12 mil$ or so under the cap(after amnesty), we wouldn't have the MLE(5.5mil$)though. I guess the MLE would be a moot point.lol
    lol don't Mark my word on this one
    I looked at two sites, one had Rips contract & one didn't, no 1st pick factored in(you can go over the cap to sign your own Rookies), and I believe Macklin was in.
    I based the cap info on the one without Rip, but if you base off his cap hit(completely forgot), that's 6mil I think.

IDK, thanks for pointing out Hamilton's info...we may just have the same amount to spend in FA on whoever we amnesty(most likely a little less than that too)

#****Broyles

vCash

McGee is not the answer.....

I say sign Marcus Camby to a 2 yr deal and draft a young atheletic big with our 1st round pick (Moultrie or F. Ezeli). Much better quality than a guy with a horrible basketball IQ. When he blocks shots he sends them out of bounds not towards teammates.

Then starting 5 with Knight, Stuckey, Prince, Camby, and Monroe

With bench of Gordon, Jerekbo, and Moultrie

vCash
    He's not the smartest lightbulb in in the toolshed.....(huh?)....exactly!

"Lions, Tigers and Pistons, OH MY!" (and Hoosiers...and Redwings....)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post
    I say sign Marcus Camby to a 2 yr deal and draft a young atheletic big with our 1st round pick (Moultrie or F. Ezeli). Much better quality than a guy with a horrible basketball IQ. When he blocks shots he sends them out of bounds not towards teammates.

Then starting 5 with Knight, Stuckey, Prince, Camby, and Monroe

With bench of Gordon, Jerekbo, and Moultrie
    I don't want anything to do with guys over 30...there's nothing wrong with Camby, it's just I want this team to get rid of these old guys, not stockpile more.

#****Broyles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iu92grad View Post
    He's not the smartest lightbulb in in the toolshed.....(huh?)....exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I don't want anything to do with guys over 30...there's nothing wrong with Camby, it's just I want this team to get rid of these old guys, not stockpile more.
    Yeah if we were a playoff team looking for more rebounding to help push us to the top I'd go for Camby, but he'd just get in the way of developing a younger player now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I don't want him. Great athlete but dumber then a bag of bricks.
    Maybe but 8 of 10 aren't any smarter. Many of them will be serving you a Happy meal some day but will have to have somebody else count the change.
    Its really sad that some derserving kid that has good marks in HS doesn't make into the school of his choice and some kid that doesn't know how spell CAT gets a free ride to play basketball or football .
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    I think if we gave Kwame Brown a chance, we should give Mcgee a chance. Have u guys heard him talk?? lol

vCash
    ill take him for no more than 6 million
    POP! POP!

vCash
    This is what Javale Mcgee did against the Warriors ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1CoGu3T028

And this was within a minute consecutively
    And this is the type of player you guys want????? Really??? People bad talked CV but Joe D signed him and now look at him. Theres a reason why people bad talk these players, but yet Joe D seems to always want to sign these type of guys! Stop living in the past JOE!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast