Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by h2r09 View Post
    Haberstroh

This game has fluke all over it. Especially rondo's shooting and garnett shooting that well.
    yeah, i felt the same way when i was watching the game...

if it takes THAT much (60+% shooting) to beat the Heat, then Heat fans shouldn't worry at all about this game. You can't be that concerned with scoring 105 against a good celtic defense as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbies7177 View Post

if it takes THAT much (60+% shooting) to beat the Heat, then Heat fans shouldn't worry at all about this game. You can't be that concerned with scoring 105 against a good celtic defense as well.
    no one is beating the celtics when thye play like they did tonight, i dont think they can even play a better game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbies7177 View Post

no one is beating the celtics when thye play like they did tonight, i dont think they can even play a better game.
    Exactly... Last nights game was fluky as can be... Thing was even with them shooting lights out, the Heat still had an opportunity to win

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    lol, i indiana would give chicago probkems, they would play them really physical, and i think we would beat knicks in 5, celtics in 6, that celtics series would be tough as hell tho, we would need our big 3 to play like all stars, or our bench to really step up. the standings are going to be all over the place over the next 3 weeks
    I'm very confident we'll make it to the ECF again this year, but it's likely going to take two grueling series to get there. Not ideal by any stretch. But you're right, things can change in a hurry. We'll have to wait and see how they turn out.
    I feel the same way about the Bulls... Unless we can somehow get Milwaukee in the first, and you guys face Philly.. There will be no easy series' this year for either teams, it will be an interesting playoffs for sure

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    MAN I have no comment about last night's game. We just got outplayed. I hate to say it but Boston was the better team last night.

vCash
    Matchup's can be a *****. The Pacers are a tough match up for the Bulls yet the Bulls have an easier time with the Celtics. Meanwhile the Heat have an easy time with the Pacers yet struggle with the Celtics.

vCash
    I officially Hate john barry. The only time this guy talks about the HEAT is in a negative manner. **** john barry this guy is a douche bag.

This is what our Bench is gonna look like when we blow-out every other team...

vCash
    Here we see why having a coach like doc rivers can make a team, he simply outcoached spo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Here we see why having a coach like doc rivers can make a team, he simply outcoached spo
    That and his team had a shooting night for the records

vCash

Game 56: Boston Celtics (32-24) @ Miami Heat (40-15) - 4/10/12 7:00 PM

I've pretty much defended spo for a while now but his rotations are so suspect at times.

I'm hoping he's trying to figure out the best matchup possibilities but this is getting frustrating.

On a good note, wades aggressiveness is definitely good to see again but something still seems off with him.

Hopefully this is all due to fatigue.

vCash
    It thought Spo's game plan was solid, especially the three 6'8" player lineup where he had Wade, Miller, Battier, LeBron, Bosh. Boston was running a lot of pick and pop and having runs run around screens. By putting in that lineup it allowed the HEAT to switch a lot more.

Unfortunately Boston was red hot shooting, and Miami's offense looked ugly in the 1st quarter and beginning of the 4th.

vCash
    If you're watching this new York game. Youll understand why we shouldn't over react for
    One loss. Boston was shootling lights out against us. Look what newyork is doing to them. It happens to everyone.
    "Ray Allen's first visit back to the TD Garden"

vCash
    If miller was as automatic as novak then yea... we would beat boston in 6 probably,.

lol at ny making everything

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324