Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

This would make me mad if it wasn't so sad...

Saw this on Fox Sports today...front page...

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/R...ologize-040912

At first I was like, here we go again...then saw it was from a writer from the Chicago Tribune, posted on Fox Sports who employees such credible writers as Jason Whitlock and Jen Floyd Engel, and was posted at nearly 2am...maybe the Tribune's/Fox Sports writers should lay off the sauce and not write when so butt hurt after a loss to post ridiculous articles. I have to say, it did give me a chuckle this morning, though.

vCash
    There are very few columnists I respect. Therefor I just don't read most of the stuff written.

Braun is playing right now and that's all I really care about.

vCash
    I'm interested to see how long this goes on. As long as he stays clean I'm fine with the whole situation. If he took something, got caught, learned his lesson, and got off on a technicality, good for him and the Brewers. A real professional won't get bothered by this and Braun has enough arrogance in him to just let it go and let his performance on the field do the talking.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Unfortunately we will be hearing about this a lot this year but hey he is not did not get suspended and therefore I believe hes innocent

vCash
    Braun will continue to rake, and people will continue to whine...

It's only a matter of time before they realize Braun is the same players he has literally always been. So what happens when he passes the next 5 tests, 10 tests and so on? Soon enough people will get it, and if they don't who cares?

vCash
    I honestly haven't felt any different about Braun as he's smoked balls all over the field.

vCash
    I'm actual indifferent to Brauns case. Could be innocent, could be guilty, we'll never know and I'll never care unless there's a second positive. What I do know, though, is that I think in cases like potentially Braun or Manny's whole ordeal is that I think more guys more often than not use borderline products to overcome injuries, and while they can be linked to performance enhancing, if they're helping to get a player on the field faster, or playing to their highest level by alleviating injuries faster, then MLB should have a better process in place to allow players to explore those options. I think more players are tagged for using something to overcome injuries than players whow are Ken Caminiti'ing themselves to an MVP.

As for Braun, IMO, he's been the same player and it's great to see that the slack jawed knuckle dragging fans of the Cubs haven't gotten to them. Dude is just great.

vCash
    The big thing is, if you're an athlete and you're putting something into your body, you should at least have it cleared with the league as far as what you're taking and how much. It would make the wellness program much better and avoid a black eye like this. They'd know exactly what it is that triggered a positive test and can conduct further testing and expand the list of what's OK and what's not OK to take. I'd be totally paranoid about what's going in me that the league official that handles what's ok and what's not would be on speed dial.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Therefor I just don't read most of the stuff written.