Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Dan Henderson vs. JDS?

He said on twitter he would take the fight. What does everyone think?

Personally I think it's an awful idea. Hendo weighed in at 203 for the Shogun fight, And I'm not sure if he even had to cut any weight. He's giving up too much of a size advantage In my opinion.
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Reem will cool it on the horse meat and pass that second test. Wouldn't mind seeing Dan do this though. If anyone can give up 40 pounds and win it's him.

vCash
    I think Hendo gets beat. Remember, he was dropped against Cavalcante and Fedor pretty early. I don't think JDS gets as reckless, and I actually think Hendo gets sub'd. When he starts gassing (Rua fight), he gives those submissions right up.

vCash
    So apparently the mindset is that since he has beat Fedor and Big Nog he would stand a chance against Junior Dos Santos.... Junior Dos Santos would smack him around pretty good IMO

vCash
    Am I the only one who thinks Hendo would beast as a Heavyweight?

He'd have to cut no weight at all and his right hand would put any Heavyweight to sleep.

We've never seen JDS really get hit since his boxing is top notch. Carwin managed to land a blow but it was just one flailing jab and he didn't do anything besides that.

If Hendo touched JDS's chin, it would be a bad day for Cigano.

I'd watch the fight.

vCash
    i dont see how dan can win, shogun had about 20 lbs on him, jds will have around 40.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Hendo would beast as a Heavyweight?

He'd have to cut no weight at all and his right hand would put any Heavyweight to sleep.

We've never seen JDS really get hit since his boxing is top notch. Carwin managed to land a blow but it was just one flailing jab and he didn't do anything besides that.

If Hendo touched JDS's chin, it would be a bad day for Cigano.

I'd watch the fight.
    he doesnt really have to cut much at LHW though. And on short notice its not like he can bulk up properly. He would be giving up 20-50 pounds to most HW's and his power doesnt go as far against bigger guys I doubt. Taking punches from Carwin's and Lesnar's has to be tougher than Hendo even with that great right of his.

vCash
    JDS makes him his boy toy. Though Hendo gots some balls thats for sure.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    It doesn't really bother me that the match up doesn't make any sense. I would enjoy watching Hendo fight anyone

vCash
    He would get killed....
    Head of the Bandwagon to make tunnicliffderek the Miami Dolphins Manager, Guaranteeing us another 72' season

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i would trade our first,our 1st next yr and cam wake for aj green.Locker isnt a project hed start day one
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i think cutler is worth 2 1st rounders and a 3rd thats just me though

vCash
    Hendo is one of my favorite fighters if not my favorite, but this is probably his worst matchup out of the 3 current champs in his weight limitations.

If he fought Silva he would get TKO'd/Submitted. If he fights Jones he'd get submitted. And if he fights JDS, he'll probably be KTFO
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    I would love to see Hendo vs Machida.
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    I've been calling for that fight for some time as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    I think Machida stands the best chance out of anybody in the UFC to knock out Hendo. Hendo is way too sloppy and Machida would just have to land a straight left in there. Would be a good fight though
    Favorite fighters:

vCash
    No one knows JDS’ chin. But if anyone could KO him it would be Hendo.

JDS wins, but if Henderson gets an Hbomb on that chin it’s game over.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast